turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Fursona design contest!!  (Read 650 times)

Offline Kayla

Fursona design contest!!
«: February 26, 2013, 08:01:19 PM»
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND HOW TO JOIN PLEASE VISIT MY DA JOURNAL HERE: http://kayxer.deviantart.com/art/EDIT-Fursona-Design-Contest-356430803

Warning a head of time. This will probubly be hella confusing because for whatever reason... I fail. 'Nuff said. LOL
SO NOW YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED..

PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY BECAUSE.. Like I said it's a bit of a bitch.

---- BASICS ----

SO I'm doing a design contest of sorts.. FOR MY SECOND FURSONA (Since Kayla is obviously my main. ;D)
I never do shit like this because I'm not big on.. well, basically buying designs.
But i've been trying to make a second fursona for FOREVER and I can't for the life of me get her perfect.
So I figured i'd get some help from you guys!

----RULES:
1. Before you continue... don't bitch. That's my first rule. if you don't like my requirements then don't participate. Simple as that.
2. I'm allowed to edit the design I choose.
3. I'd rather you NOT use linearts. This contest isn't based on how well you draw, its based on the designs you produce. But if you HAVE to. That's fine.
4. NOTE ME YOUR ENTRY. For gods sakes. I mean you can go and plaster your idea all over the comments but then others can get ideas from you.
So just note me the shit.
5. THERE IS NO LIMIT TO THE AMOUNT OF ENTRIES YOU PUT IN. However only ONE will win.
6. Reselling Designs: Ok this part is a bitch.. There is a couple things I suggested included with my design, which means any UNwinning designs would most likely have it and i'd rather there not be half a dozen charas with the same traits.
SO If you want to resell it, just tell me and i'll let you know what i'd like changed(If anything) and then you're free to resell.

----PRIZES:
1st- 30$(+)
(If I get enough entries there will be a 2nd and 3rd place winner and 1st will go up.)
2nd- 10$
3rd- 5$

----Due Date:
5/1/12 (Or most likely sooner if I find a design sooner that I want.)
I WARN YOU AHEAD OF TIME. I'm annoyingly picky, like so much so I piss myself off. LOL
I'm going to try to find a winner no matter what, even if the character ends up used as something different so yall arn't just wasting your time.
But if I don't get enough entries or there legit just isn't anything I like at all then sadly i'll just be canceling.

FOR MORE INFORMATION AND HOW TO JOIN PLEASE VISIT MY DA JOURNAL HERE: http://kayxer.deviantart.com/art/EDIT-Fursona-Design-Contest-356430803

Offline Mido

Re: Fursona design contest!!
«Reply #1: March 09, 2013, 01:05:35 AM»
i will join