turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: UKAI'S $15 ART FUNDRAISER [UPDATED - NOW WITH LISTS & STREAM]  (Read 7237 times)

Offline Zepar

NOTE
If I can I will also make this a pick up and delivery thread. Please Look out for it. I will put a bolded name and link.

STREAM https://join.me/500-784-628

MY COMP FINALLY DIED LOL RIGHT AFTER MAKING THIS THREAD.

--------------------------

Dear ladies and gentlemen I am sorry to inform you that my mac (lol…) has finally decided it has had enough. I know all the spiel about this name brand so I don't need you to tell me about the intent that the notebook was originally for the CYMK interface and graphic publications. yes I know, I graduated with a design degree in business practices and graphic design…that's why I had one.

Here's the scoop: It's only a year old, and the battery has died, the only way the computer is surviving is by having the charger plugged in. Now two things will eventually happen: a. the charger will split a cable and fry. The battery will self implode and destroy the machine internally. b. or the mac will just die.

It costs $200 for a service maintenance fee and $129 for a new battery. Like others of its kind the mac is design to only last every year under the allotted time of the warranty ---where they make it so THEY are the only one's who can fix it. I am not going through that again after spending $450 (covered by my now expired warranty) just to fix a screen.

SO I am in a race against time to buy a new computer to job hunt as well as finish commissions and do new ones in the future…as this is sadly my only source of income.

FOR $15 EACH I WILL DO A FULL BODY REFERENCE PIECE. ONLY ONE CHARACTER IN A SET OF CLOTHES EITHER CHOSEN OR DESIGNED, PLACED ON A BLANK BACKING. MY GOAL IS $549, the price of a new desktop (ASUS OHTHANK YOU GOD…).

PLEASE NOTE that if I don't reach my goal, that is all fine and well, I'll have to find another means of saving while job hunting around town.  There is no deadline, only as long as the computer is willing to stand on its last two legs.
---------------------

I NOW HAVE: $15 out of $549

INFORMATION SHEET [FILL OUT THEN POST HERE]
Name: FA/FAZ/or In-game
Character Name(s):
Art Reference:
Pose Reference:
Short Description:
Outfit Reference:
Written Outfit Reference:
Special Notes:
Extra (adding another character, limit is 3 $5 ea.):
Payment Total:

COMPLETED LIST
Turiah
Russia
Elyiza

OWED
Angelofgeek - Three portraits

Evening's ref sheet For Izekial
Predalien's ref sheet For Izekial

Leo - Fuzzy's Logo Design for fundraiser
Nauti - Reference Sheet
Skellington - port
Toasty - Arts
Air - Reference

WAITING INFO [PAY AFTER COMPLETION!!!!]
Uyudong -
Muddkiwi - x2 $20 (Sketch Done)
Jemindra -
Saisashi -
Skellington -
Kenaimasa - x4 Sketching $40
Guro -
Ferabird -
Caffeineghost -
lobsel-vith - Sketching
Uyudong - Sketching   PAID

STREAM  https://join.me/500-784-628
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 08:58:51 AM by Zepar »

Offline Lovecraft

Re: UKAI'S $15 ART FUNDRAISER [UPDATE PLEASE READ!!]
«Reply #1: March 14, 2013, 09:49:42 PM»
fuuuuck that happened to my boyfriend's laptop. wishing you the best of luck, lady!
We shall see that at which dogs howl in the dark, and that at which cats prick up their ears after midnight.

Offline #Se

Re: UKAI'S $15 ART FUNDRAISER [UPDATED - NOW WITH LISTS & STREAM]
«Reply #2: March 16, 2013, 08:27:57 AM»
Good Luck <3
Best way to contact me via Furcadia: #Se

Offline Anestia

«Reply #3: March 19, 2013, 01:30:28 AM»
EVERYONE BUY THESE
theyre $15 wtf!!!!!

Offline #Se

«Reply #4: March 19, 2013, 05:21:22 AM»
<3 love the art
Best way to contact me via Furcadia: #Se

Offline Desmodus

«Reply #5: March 19, 2013, 10:24:18 PM»
Name: Sylvain, Rastvan, or Draxa in-game.
Character Name(s): Sylvain Dupree and Yuliy Vastae.
Art Reference: Sylvain. Physical description here. Yuliy. Physical details.
Pose Reference: Yuliy hugging Sylvain from behind, something like this.
Short Description: Sylvain's fairly tall at 6'2", as well as fairly muscular, and Yuliy's only 5'5" and slender. The two care deeply for one another despite their complex relationship, and are in love, so that should definitely show in their pose/body language. Sylvain's also extremely protective of Yu, so him holding Yu's hands in some sort of protective way might also be nice.
Outfit Reference: Pictures of all of Sylvain's garments. Yu's kimono and sandals.
Written Outfit Reference: Sylvain dresses himself nicely. A flowing white shirt with billowing sleeves is paired with dark slacks. A belt keeps his money pouch and dagger close at hand, while his boots are a polished, gleaming belt. His cloak is kept in place with a simple amethyst fixture, while his belt has a fleur de lys. Yuliy wears a kimono, his long white hair typically kept in place with chopsticks, and wooden sandals on his feet.
Special Notes: Erm, none I can think of atm? Feel free to ask if you have any questions.
Extra (adding another character, limit is 3 $5 ea.): $5 extra for Yuliy.
Payment Total: $20.

Offline derper

«Reply #6: March 20, 2013, 12:52:41 AM»
Name: mayeff (on da)
Character Name(s): Franny
Art Reference: She does not have (lol) but http://oi45.tinypic.com/rw3wi9.jpg this looks like her but without the bangs http://mayeff.deviantart.com/art/Franny-Ref-by-Nil-339232648 (feral ref for color idea)
Pose Reference: just simple standing straight (want to be able to use this has her ref)
Short Description: Franny is 5'7, weighs 115 pounds, she has long curly or wavy hair that goes almost down to her butt. (her hair is the same color as the dark blue in her feral ref) She has greenish/blue eyes and wears cat eye liner (long tips going off near the ends of her eyes), has white nails, she is cream color, and has the same dog ears/tail in her feral ref.
Outfit Reference: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_BZi7HE0qWq0/TGt89mhW0OI/AAAAAAAADxI/Rv6gGGxMBAA/s1600/OOTD+8-17-10.jpg (her capris are lower)
Written Outfit Reference:She has blue jean capris that roll at the ankle/calf, any random color tank top, and usually seen with a cardigan.
Special Notes: She's really shy but she like to look slutty because she has a nice ass and boobs LOL
Payment Total: 15$
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 01:02:24 AM by derper »
If you believe everything you read, you better not read this.

Offline Cauldwell

«Reply #7: March 25, 2013, 10:35:50 PM»
Name: Cauldwell (in game)

Character Name(s): Nicholas Cauldwell

Art Reference: Click hurr

Pose Reference: 3 different poses.
One Kinda shy/humble looking, like he just made a goofy mistake about something, with a small little smirk.
Two Lookin like a badass about to go murder someone in his sharp new suit. Dark, dangerous, brooding expression.
Three Licking blood from his fingers with an evil, sadistic grin.

Short Description: Medium brown hair, slate blue eyes, very pale skin, 6'1" and very leggy (Like, women should be envious of his long ass legs), either brooding or cocky looking. He definitely looks "aged", but retains a youth about him as well. (Bill compton from True blood is what I base his appearance off of) His body is definitely not pretty-boy hairless, but most of his body hair is very lightly colored and thin so it's barely seen. In areas much like in Pose 1, only with a muuuuuch thinner and groomed "happy trail"(which is darker, like the head hair)

Outfit Reference:
Outfit 1 Yeah... just the pants. To go with pose 1.
Outfit 2 to go with pose 2 (No stupid W on the belt buckle though lol)
Outfit 3 with leather pants and some shit kicker boots to go with pose 3.
1. A lightweight pair of cotton trousers, sandy brown, that tie around the waist. Usually worn a little low on the hips, in a teasing fashion.
2. A simple but sharp casual blazer suit made of high quality silk, just the slightest sheen reflecting from it. The blazer and pants are a lighter ash gray, the dress shirt beneath either black, dark gray, or a deep indigo
3. Soft black leather tunic. The sides lace up with leather thong, as does the few inches of the V neck and the top of the sleeves.

Special Notes: He wears jewelry, like real men do >:O lol he NEVER goes without his feather necklace, which is just a simple white feather clasped by the "stem" to a thin silver chain. The chain is long enough to tuck down into his shirt if he needs to, but it's almost always worn out. Also commonly wears this ring on his right ring finger, and either one of or a combination of these earrings(He has four piercings per ear, and you can refer to one of the pictures in the gallery to see how the cartlidge cuff one looks):
One
Two
Three(These would be black, not gold)
Four

Payment Total: If I understood you right, just $15 for the one character, yes? :> If extra that's fine~~
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 12:34:51 AM by Cauldwell »

Offline Zakota32

«Reply #8: April 03, 2013, 05:38:40 PM»
Name: FA/FAZ/or In-game
Character Name(s): Lyte
Art Reference: http://d.facdn.net/art/faiiyn/1364789377.faiiyn_wake_me_up.png  &   http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/110/e/e/Arctic_Fox_by_angelicque.jpg
Pose Reference: n/a
Short Description: 5'2 arctic fox
Outfit Reference: shorts, never skirts. Big sweaters always.
Special Notes: I recently got my septum done and would like Lyte to have hers just done as well.
Payment Total: $15

You can reach me via here, or email me [email protected] or whisper Lyte on furc. (:

Offline DanPunk

«Reply #9: April 04, 2013, 02:39:38 AM»
Name: FA/FAZ/or In-game: Tyrant Lizard
Character Name(s): Thunder
Art Reference: http://oi49.tinypic.com/2rng8ap.jpg
Pose Reference: http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/189/687/triple-h-fan-posing-with-him-after-the-raw-taping-1_display_image.jpg?1270425387
Short Description: 7'6, super muscular pink feathered antro t-rex.
Outfit Reference: Same as art reference.
Written Outfit Reference: Simple, knee length kilt made of crocodile scales.
Special Notes: He has regular, muscular arms, not tiny t-rex arms  :D
Payment Total: 15

Offline Unicorn

«Reply #10: April 08, 2013, 11:23:34 AM»
Name: FA/FAZ/or In-game: Sarah Marie on Furcadia
Character Name(s): Sarah
Art Reference: http://i.imgur.com/pIrXTEg.png
Pose Reference: Not picky. Seriously.
Short Description: 5'6" pear-shaped human woman, dark hair and dark eyes, wears glasses.
Outfit Reference: same/similar to art reference;
Written Outfit Reference: Simple outfits, pants and shirts, sometimes a blouse or a shirt with a vest. Leather boots, a swordbelt around waist that holds a shortsword on left hip.
Extra (adding another character, limit is 3 $5 ea.): None
Payment Total: 15

Offline Say

«Reply #11: April 19, 2013, 12:19:49 AM»
Name: Say on here or In game as: Mollisol
Character Name(s): Mollisol
Art Reference: http://oi50.tinypic.com/2rp38cm.jpg
Pose Reference: Something that would elude a natural calm but a powerful presence and that would show his hair flowing well.
Short Description: His hair is like a garden depicting scenes of nature, in either blossoms, fruits, veggies, vines, moss, branches, leaves, etc, stops at butt or can be dragging. (You can really surprise me with the hair as its always changing. So as long as its earthy and has some nature stuff going on thats awesome) Skin purest black and with a gloss to it, smooth and marble textured. Skin has a mineral dusting throughout, lips as well; A mixture of golds, browns, reds. Pebbles on shoulders, hips, and knee caps. Silver tipped finger nails. Orange glowing eyes no iris.
Outfit Reference: No clothing but instead a detailing of his musculature. figure ref and back figure ref
Written Outfit Reference: All chiseled muscle as if carved from stone. Manhood is clearly visible and the tip bedazzled with a cluster of diamonds; human in shape.
Special Notes: The mineral dusting on his skin is more even then shown in the ref above and more lightly sprinkled, just enough to give a somewhat glittered appeal.
Also if possible since I'd like to somehow reference his size against something so if it was possible to put the front and back refs beside like an ancient looking tree in the middle? That'd be awesome as he is 11 foot tall.
Extra (adding another character, limit is 3 $5 ea.): I'd like a front and back reference if possible...if another angle isn't included in the deal I'll add the 5 bucks that would go to an extra character. And extra if the tree idea is possible. Just let me know thanks.
Payment Total: 15 - 25 depending on above

I can be reached through here on PM or on furcadia through my character Mollisol
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 12:26:50 AM by Say »

anything