turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Done found artist!  (Read 353 times)

Offline Studio

Done found artist!
«: April 02, 2013, 01:29:10 PM»
Omg Hello ( ゚ヮ゚)

I'm looking for someone to contact me, because unfortunately every artist out there seems to be closed! I'd make the port myself, but I want this to be perfect, so I'm opting to commission someone. c:

。◕‿◕。
I can pay usd, or I can give you GD, or perhaps you fancy digos? Whichever you prefer, I can get it for you.

• The character this is for, is called Eete; pronounced E-yeht-e.
    Her reference: http://oi45.tinypic.com/154jaed.jpg

• Personality: She's very tribal, serious and stern. She's so serious she doesn't even know how to laugh! She has a heart of gold and believes there is good in everyone, even if its buried underneath the hate; its still there. She enjoys birds, mostly hawks, and occasionally is seen with a cast or two.

• Looking for:
      I'm looking for a very detail portrait of her. It doesnt matter exactly what position she's in. It could be full body, head shot, whatever you like. So long as the portrait depicts her in as serene or wise-like. I'd like her eyes to be a bit bright, but not neon, since they're green. I'd also wouldn't mind a feather or two within the port, perhaps fluttering from a fleeing hawk? c:

« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 02:27:04 PM by Studio »

anything