turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Looking for Feline artists - House Cat.  (Read 413 times)

Offline Romantiik

Looking for Feline artists - House Cat.
«: April 11, 2013, 02:02:21 PM»
And I'm EXTREMELY picky with this one.
This is for my cat who recently passed away, I'm looking for it to resemble an Angelcat too (basically just with wings too, so I would like to see examples of wings you've drawn too).

You MUST have examples for me to even consider you, and I'm looking for more realistic ports.

I don't really have a reference for him except a lot of photos taken over the years and a port I made for the alt before he passed away.

I'm offering up to 3 animated spaces, and paypal. But I haven't much money so I can't go overboard with PP, aswell as Art

Photo references
1 2 3 4 5 6

I can probably find more if needed.

His personality is that of a very lazy, but loving cat. So I don't want him drawn looking aggressive as he didn't have a vile bone in his body. It is very important to me that the heart shaped marking on his nose is visible, as I loved that marking on him.

post here, or whisper Torrem with examples and prices.
Romantiik/Torrem/Torni

Offline TallestSky

Re: Looking for Feline artists - House Cat.
«Reply #1: May 09, 2013, 05:46:02 PM»
Hello! I'd be willing to help out if you'd like! :)
I don't have very many examples of cats- especially portraits- as generally I do a lot of things for friends- who all like their wolf and anthro characters. However, I can provide a few things that might serve as a decent idea of what I can do;

There's also the fact that I would take a project as special as this one, very seriously. :) I wouldn't settle for less than perfection!

As a cat lover and pet owner myself, I'd be more than happy to do it for a decent price- something that can be arranged during the process- I never charge over 40 for ferals at any rate. I'd be happy to snag an animated space or two, but I won't be greedy for something like this. </3

Let me know if you're interested! :) You can Whisper me at Alicora or send a note to me via dA. If you can catch me in either place, send me a pm on this and I'll get back to you asap. I'm sorry for your kitty! <3 I know the feel.

"never lose sight of what's most important"
signature by Alaine @ soulsrpg.com