turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: INHABITANTS OF THE BLACK TOWER  (Read 271 times)

Offline DanPunk

INHABITANTS OF THE BLACK TOWER
«: April 12, 2013, 02:40:02 PM»
Hello! I've got a character who lives in a mean-ass necromancer tower and surrounds himself with several different kinds of gross monsters that I (mostly) made up, I want art of them. Here is the link, the monsters are under the INHABITANTS section http://www.rprepository.com/c/restinpeace/49721 I can give way better descriptions of them if required, the site is just to keep them brief.

Here's the name of the monsters and a tiny description to give you a vague idea of what I'm looking for.

Ghouls (Grey skinned, gaunt humanoids with the heads of fur-less hyenas.)

Demon-Bred Ghouls (Really huge and grossly fat and bloated ghouls.)

The Black Dog (Nasy wolf the size of a horse with an ugly bat face.)

Ghosts (Banshees - Medieval maiden spirits with mournful and angry visages, maybe red deer or feline of some sort in species. Skin-Takers - clouds of green mist shaped sort of like mean, skull faces.)

Revenants (Zombie lizard men and snake dudes. All half-rotted with bones and stuff.)

The Colossus (A gross giant with red skin stretched really tight over his skeleton. Skull face with skin on it.)

If you only feel like you could draw one, that's cool! In fact I think it would be awesome to have a different artists do a reference for each one! PM me here to get in contact with me, I always check my PM's!

Thank you for taking the time to read this!  :)