turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: hfhf  (Read 1018 times)

Offline Booker

hfhf
«: June 05, 2008, 11:13:17 PM»
nnnnnnn just spent money need to put this up for sale LOL
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 11:19:46 PM by Clint »

Offline Cowboy

Re: price, please~
«Reply #1: June 05, 2008, 11:26:15 PM»
I really don't understand why you're so hard on yourself and call your stuff 'ugly'. People compliment you all of the time, but... eh. I guess what the artist sees is different than the people who look at the picture.

But I'd honestly pay anywhere from 5-10 for it. Probably about 7 to be exact, because it doesn't have a background.
"You can't be gay and in a western, especially in Wyoming." she said, "Plus there weren't any gay people back in 1963."

Offline Mala

«Reply #2: June 06, 2008, 12:15:48 AM»
stfu your art is not ugly stop putting yourself down.

$10 or around it. i love the hair. Jaw area looks iffy to me.

SMOKING IS BAD DON'T DO IT GAWD.

Offline Glory

«Reply #3: June 06, 2008, 12:39:56 AM»
Your like my other friend Ryou. No matter how many times I hit you both with good words, you keep beating on your selfs. NEXT TIME I AM GETTING THE BASEBALL BAT OUT!
10 GD is the lowest I'd go, kay, but maybe thats because I don't ever care about the Backgrounds and end up making my own ugly ones. 8 GD is definitely the lowest I'd go though for work of this quality NO LOWER.
The hair looks nice to me either way, but I am not picky sooooo, you could always have a commissioner request or if one style is better for some hair remaps then others do it like that.

Offline Booker

«Reply #4: June 06, 2008, 06:16:09 AM»
ty guys

i see a ton of errors on it, one being with the anti-aliasing (or the attempt). maybe i only see a bunch of stuff wrong because i've been staring at it for days LOL

Offline Sedde

«Reply #5: June 06, 2008, 09:46:22 AM»
maybe i only see a bunch of stuff wrong because i've been staring at it for days LOL

Aaaabsolutely. o_o Let's see, I gotta go find that comment someone left on a port I did recently...OH YEAH it was Trex!

"When you stare at a port for too long it morphs into a monster.
I do it all the time. =)"

Offline Booker

«Reply #6: June 06, 2008, 02:20:24 PM»
maybe i only see a bunch of stuff wrong because i've been staring at it for days LOL

Aaaabsolutely. o_o Let's see, I gotta go find that comment someone left on a port I did recently...OH YEAH it was Trex!

"When you stare at a port for too long it morphs into a monster.
I do it all the time. =)"

yeaaaah @[email protected] i remember looking at this when just the face was shaded and i was all, AWWWWRIGHT. and, slowly but surely, i remember going from being excited to UGH AM I DONE YET.

Offline Booker

«Reply #7: June 06, 2008, 05:26:22 PM»
this is going for sale.. for 7GD this weekend, i think. HOW DOES THIS SOUND?

Offline Goldrush

Re: hfhf
«Reply #8: June 14, 2008, 07:39:57 AM»
I can't see any image. :/ But.. you're your own worst critic.
SUP DAWG. WE HEARD YOU LIKE CARS SO WE PUT A CAR IN YO CAR SO YOU CAN DRIVE WHILE YOU DRIVE.

http://www.hazel-rah.webs.com

Offline Booker

Re: hfhf
«Reply #9: June 14, 2008, 09:55:58 AM»
because i took the port off and put it up for sale??

anything