turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: (15-20gd) Human port artist? (Open!)  (Read 758 times)

Offline Faerhlsm

(15-20gd) Human port artist? (Open!)
«: April 13, 2013, 11:43:06 PM»
I have come into monies again!  And by monies I mean 15-20 GDS I won in a contest.

I have 15-20GDS on Furcadia and am currently looking for a port artist. I have all the time in the world I suppose, it just may be a week or so before I can get back to anyone.  So please whisper Faerhlsm on Furc so we can discuss a port, or PM me and I'll get back to you.

I'm looking for someone who can draw an 18th century human diva with a mongoose, remappable, non-animated.  It doesn't have to be remappable though, if I'm not offering enough, but I would prefer it.

Hm, I don't really have any reference pictures, but I do write a lot and will try to describe what I'm looking for.

A two-thirds profile with a female who has curling hair.  Not frizzy, but loose curls that are tied up in a loose bun on top of her head, a few curls escaping, particularly over an ear and/or at her neck.  As for the eyes, innocent looking.  The clothes I would love a gauze-like fairy dress, something like this dress with a length of chord under the bust, not a sash or anything, maybe a bit simpler or more fantasy-looking and not quite transparent, but as if it could be.  As for the mongoose, a white little dear with green eyes that's got a front paw on her shoulder, a necklace with a rose pendant hanging from its mouth.  The markings and vague look of the mongoose can be found here: Faegoose

...I'm looking for something kind of old fashioned looking, a ballet dancer/prima donna with a mongoose stealing her necklace, but the mongoose is her friend so she's smiling at it, knowing she'd get it back.  I'm sorry if I'm being overly descriptive.  I'm not looking for anything too complicated, but something sort of pretty and different than my pirate.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 11:46:31 PM by Faerhlsm »
Message Faerhlsm on Furc if you need me!

Offline LemLem

Re: Looking for a fast human port artist
«Reply #1: April 28, 2013, 02:58:22 PM»
http://mizz-stalker.deviantart.com/

I love pirates and I can do one for you in a weeks time for that price :)
Art is fun, right?

Offline Faerhlsm

Re: Looking for a fast human port artist (Open!)
«Reply #2: September 01, 2013, 02:33:59 PM»
I finally have money again!  Although I have to use half for a port and half for art, so I don't have as much as I'd like. =/

Offline Faerhlsm

Re: Looking for a human port artist (Open!)
«Reply #3: September 14, 2013, 09:42:08 AM»
Still looking for a port if anyone is interested.

Offline Faerhlsm

«Reply #4: October 17, 2013, 07:31:49 PM»
Mmmmyup, still looking. >:

Offline Faerhlsm

«Reply #5: November 11, 2013, 11:09:23 PM»
Still searching for a port artist!

Offline Kenna

«Reply #6: November 12, 2013, 10:07:16 PM»
I would ask Fyrei on here if she would could make you one. She made me one of my fairy and she looked gorgeous.

I don't remember what she charges but she should be easy to find on here ^^ she had a commissions open place. She did one for me of my Odell and then of Aega and I loved both ^^
Can message me on furc on Leader [No I am not Kori/Snap SORRY]

Offline Faerhlsm

Re: (15-20gd) Human port artist? (Open!)
«Reply #7: November 24, 2013, 11:46:46 PM»
Thank you, I'll have to look into that.

anything