turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Looking for the artist Grove/Julysky?  (Read 532 times)

Offline Sylvirr

Looking for the artist Grove/Julysky?
«: May 03, 2013, 05:33:34 PM»
Yeah, I commissioned her for a joint portrait in...2011.
She finished quite a few other things....
aannnndd it's 2013 now and I haven't even seen a sketch. I haven't seen not hide nor hair of her on dA since November 2012.
 I think after waiting almost two years for  ten dollar commission, I have right to be a little upset. But I'm not putting this in the scammer section yet, as I'd really like to find her and give her the chance to fix this.

Offline r i l e y

Re: Looking for the artist Grove/Julysky?
«Reply #1: May 03, 2013, 08:21:25 PM»
A few friends and myself were perhaps some of the last folks she was in most recent contact with, in-game-- however this was a couple months back, and there was a terribly unfortunate event that knocked her about and onto a quiet hiatus both online, and IRL. She'd been working to finish as much as she could prior to those events, and in her gallery she had some slightly-recent completions/progression pics (November of last year); One of the ports was a commission from someone who had actually harassed her into completing theirs prior to other individuals who had waited far far longer(such as yourself) than themselves. As much as that would have ended happily for most, that also put a huge dent into her spirits ontop of her recent hiatus.

It's kind that you're seeking her rather than posting her up for an alert, and I commend you greatly for not being as cruel as the aforementioned person who forced themselves into priority in the worst of ways. As far as I can recommend with getting in touch with her however, I'd drop her a gentle note and hope that she's able to see it and give you what you're seeking. I wish you the best of luck, and that she's able to touch base with you on what's been going on, personally.

Offline Sylvirr

«Reply #2: May 04, 2013, 11:53:51 AM»
Thanks so much, I did actually send her a note earlier last week just asking if she'd gotten any progress on the commission. I didn't think she'd intentionally skip out on anybody.

Offline Sylvirr

«Reply #3: May 29, 2013, 10:08:34 AM»
Still nothing. I've sent multiple notes over the past few years. It was ten dollars which I know isn;t alot but still. =/ I wish I had something to show for it.