turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: 24 hour Ports - Human & Anthro  (Read 1290 times)

Offline lupelamia

24 hour Ports - Human & Anthro
«: June 11, 2013, 07:55:46 PM»
PORTRAIT INFO
Selling ports. For character art, visit my thread here.

Some groundrules:

• Don’t claim my work as yours, don’t steal my art, don’t remove my signature, and don’t use my work to make a profit of your own.
  • After payment, the art is yours to do with as you wish. Do not claim it as your own, however. I reserve the right to use your art as future examples, but will not claim any characters as my own.
  • I reserve the right to refuse or cancel orders. I will always inform you if I change my mind, and will only cancel orders before the sketch is complete, never after.
  • Payment is taken up-front. Tips are welcome but not required.
  • Feel free to talk to me during the process! I am happy to chat with whomever I work with, and if I like you more I will usually be willing to go the extra mile to make sure your art is exactly the way you want it.
  • PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SEND PAYMENT AS A GIFT.

Complex - $20

Simple - $15

Ordering
Code: [Select]
username/name:
contact method/email:
commission type: (complex or simple)
description of commission:
reference images: (images are not required but are helpful)
text reference: (if you do not have any images, describe your character here.)
any additional notes?:

Payment
I am currently only accepting PayPal through [email protected], but other methods may be available in the future. Payment is to be up-front. Ports should be finished within 24-48 hours after I receive payment. SEND PAYMENT AS A GIFT.

I currently am not offering feral ports because I have little experience drawing ferals. If you provide enough good reference pictures, however, I may attempt it. Note that it is unlikely I will accept a feral commission and that the price may be higher due to the complexity of the character and the time it will require.

WIPs
x.

FINISHED
x. Carrou - Complex
x. Army - Simple
x. Mercy Me - Complex
x. Madam - Complex
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 03:53:45 PM by lupelamia »

Offline Bixbite

Re: Ports - Human & Anthro
«Reply #1: June 11, 2013, 09:02:21 PM»
Must.... Have one!
My tufts are the V.I.P yo tufts got the H.I.V, my tufts make the boys go wild! Yo tufts make them drive away for miles.

Offline lupelamia

Re: 24 hour Ports - Human & Anthro
«Reply #2: August 25, 2013, 10:56:47 PM»
Bump...

Offline lupelamia

Re: 24 hour Ports - Human & Anthro
«Reply #3: December 05, 2013, 03:54:24 PM»
Bump...

anything