turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Warning  (Read 1421 times)

Offline Tonks

Warning
«: June 07, 2008, 11:21:04 PM»
I really hate doing this, especially since she has been so nice about it, but as a thread I've previously posted in said, she's failed to deliver the goods.

Relica on dA owes me $15 for a port that I requested sometime in late 07, I believe. When I commissioned her, I asked for a slot to simply be reserved, and I would need to get a ref for the character I wanted done, she said this was fine. I paid her promptly after this. So I got her a ref. The status was unchanged for a long time, never got any progress, so I decided to note her and check back to make sure it was still going to happen. I believe I said that I'd like to see some progress soon or I'd like a refund (I'll have to check my note history, it was on my old account. probably several old accounts ago.).

At one point I remember she forgot about it, and was going to work on it. So I said alright, and then after a while.. No port. No progress. So I figure it would probably be easier to just get a refund at this point. After a while after I send her a note, she replies, basically saying she's sorry and would get me the money as soon as she could. This was probably sometime around new years, if I had to estimate. I gave her my paypal address and all that, but have seen no money come through yet.

Please to not flame or confront her in any sort of rude/assaulting manner. She's been very friendly and understanding the entire time, but that won't get my $15 back. >:

Be wary when commissioning, and remember to keep an eye on your status, or you may find yourself in a similar situation.

EDIT: I'll be able to get my money within the next three days, but just be a little wary when commissioning.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 01:58:56 PM by Wonka »

Offline Booker

Re: Warning
«Reply #1: June 08, 2008, 12:05:42 AM»
have you contacted her quite recently?

Offline Tonks

«Reply #2: June 08, 2008, 01:50:08 PM»
I think the last time I've been able to talk to her was when she said she'd get the money to me. I'm talking to her on Furc right now though.

Offline Tonks

«Reply #3: June 08, 2008, 01:57:35 PM»
This can be locked/deleted, I'll be able to get my money back within the next three days, so this is just a warning now.