turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Alt; Disease, hacked. Solved. Please delete.  (Read 416 times)

Offline FAM

Alt; Disease, hacked. Solved. Please delete.
«: July 16, 2013, 03:10:43 PM»
Alt; Disease, hacked. Solved. Please delete.
10 July 2011, 1:58 pm

I went to sieve through my alts to see what has expired and which where still listed so that I could update my profile. Now I haven't sold anything on my alt list for some time and I suddenly can't log onto my alt Disease. It is (hopefully still) ported so it cannot expire. So I checked everything and its not on my furre lists on Furcadia servers.

Yes, I've already checked the topic "Do you think your alt was hacked?". My alt is hacked.

Yes, I have already contacted the Guardians. I have to wait for the reply on the email I've sent, for the one whom helped me on the help channel (very helpful person) told me that only a Guardian Head can deal with this issue correctly.

So be wary, if someone is selling you the Alt Disease or walks about, please please please let me know right away through my email. youths_antique@hotmail.com, pm me or contact me in game on Lyssic.

Please help.

It took over 2 years but I have received the my alt back through Cironir, could someone please remove this thread? As I am unable to do so.

Source: Furcadia Alt Market - Trading Scam Alerts

Please visit Furcadia Alt Market for additional information.