turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Alt for alt, scam, not sure?  (Read 450 times)

Offline FAM

Alt for alt, scam, not sure?
«: July 16, 2013, 03:10:49 PM»
Alt for alt, scam, not sure?
10 January 2013, 12:45 am

I'm not even really sure where I should be posting this at, but I figured this best fit.

I had traded an alt, Morgul, portedx2, for the alt Recovery, also ported x2 with the user Vap!(who is now listed as Manslayer) early August.

Now, I'll be honest, I hardly used the alt Recovery, but would log into it every now and again to use for dream hopping, color testing, and other things.

Anyway, I had gone to log into it last night and found that I couldnt. I checked the password, it was still at what I had changed it to. I spoke to a Beekin who sent me to the a Guardian. They said I most likely never changed the email on the alt and the person who traded the alt to me could have just go into their files, reset the email, and got the info back, thus taking the alt back.

Now I'm out two alts, both alts being ported, and feel I should get something for the alt they had taken back from me, or at least be informed of them taking the alt back, and offering my old alt back, or something to that nature.

I'm not sure what I should do at this point to be honest. The user(Vap!, who is now Manslayer) does not have any alts listed on their profile, and I have no way of being 100% sure of how to contact them directly to speak with them. Their account on here has been inactive sines September, so I feel PM'ing them here would get me no where.

Some advice would be great.

What would be even better is if someone could tell me who this user uses as their main alt, if anyone knows.

Thanks in advance for the advice and help

-Spud

side note: I also have whisper logs with the alt Recovery still when trading the alts, if I need proof I traded the alt Morgul for the alt Recovery.

Source: Furcadia Alt Market - Trading Scam Alerts

Please visit Furcadia Alt Market for additional information.