turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Potential Opportunity in the Video Game Industry  (Read 502 times)

Offline Narnia

Potential Opportunity in the Video Game Industry
«: July 19, 2013, 10:12:18 AM»
As many of you know, I would in the video game industry and I have a contact that is looking for artists to help in the early conception stages for a new MMO. I can't promise any pay for this initial work, but it's a very interesting and ambitious project. There is a potential to really grow your portfolio if you're looking to break into the industry.

At this point they're looking for artists with experience using Unity3D or Hero and are aiming for an art style similar to this (except not a fantasy setting). They need individuals who can help with nearly all aspects of the art, but are really focused on creating objects, characters, animations, and need world builders.

If you're interested, please PM me your name, preferred contact method, and links to current portfolios. I'll pass it along to my contact and see if you're a fit.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 04:25:45 PM by Narnia »
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

anything