turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Seeking design (UPDATED 11/09/2013)  (Read 400 times)

Offline Castiel

Seeking design (UPDATED 11/09/2013)
«: August 27, 2013, 05:28:36 PM»
Update !!
A design was created with help from Spiegel in-game! I, however, would love to refine Handgun's design, and maybe commission somebody to make a reference sheet for him for future use. uvu

Again--I'm willing to pay artists through PayPal (or give port spaces, maybe ooo), however payments would have to be made sometime later in the month or--preferably--next month. I can slap down $5 or $10 dollars now and the rest later when I get paid, if that's no problem.

You can whisper me in-game on Gavino or PM me if interested--so we may discuss art + payment method!

I've never done this before, so please forgive me--but I'm looking for a character design for the alt "Handgun" I had just recently purchased. I was thinking he would be a red sable shepherd police dog, but???
That's honestly as far as I've gotten.

I'd like some suggestions, or--heck, an artist to chat with one-on-one to come up with a solid idea and sketch--should one be interested. I'm willing to pay for art through PayPal (just name your price).

Please send me a PM, respond to this thread, or whisper Gavino in-game with your suggestions.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 08:43:10 AM by Castiel »

Offline Army

Re: Seeking domestic dog design
«Reply #1: August 28, 2013, 03:32:24 AM»
I have these designs:

original artwork by engross
an older one with a few pieces of art and several ports (one by wulfghast)

with

Offline alexandra

Re: Seeking domestic dog design
«Reply #2: August 29, 2013, 12:36:41 AM»
http://edelilah.deviantart.com/gallery/ i have lots of doggles for sale!
i can also do do you a custom for $10-$20 depending on what style you want it drawn in. (check out my 'sold' folder for examples)

Offline Castiel

Re: Seeking domestic dog design UPDATE 11/09/2013
«Reply #3: September 11, 2013, 08:42:47 AM»
Updated!

anything