turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Mothball- Failure to Contact and Pay  (Read 891 times)

Offline The Shadow Rider

Mothball- Failure to Contact and Pay
«: September 06, 2013, 11:02:04 AM»
Looks like I'm not the first person to have trouble with Mothball.

Mothball/Gangsta Nation (catnipple on DeviantArt) commissioned me a skin and was going to pay me $15 for it. Once the skin was complete, they ceased contacting me for weeks and I was unable to get a response. I repeatedly messaged them and finally told them that if they refused to contact me within a week, that I would assume they were not going to pay up and I was going to modify the skin and sell it to someone else. They still have not contacted me and I have confirmed that they have been online on both Furcadia and Deviantart since I sent the final message, meaning they have read it and ignored it.

The skin itself can be viewed Here

This is the third and last time I have been ignored by a customer when payment is due. It looks like one of those users, Zephriam, has been reported multiple times on this site as well. Unfortunately I didn't have an account on FAZ before then.

It shouldn't happen again as I've revised my commission rules, but just warning you all that this person is trouble.

Furcadia attempts at contact:
08/11/13 22:46:49 The Shadow Rider: Well let me know whenever you are ready.
08/11/13 22:47:11 mothball: i will!! thank you so much
08/15/13 10:28:56 The Shadow Rider: Ok, so I won't be available this weekend, but I have a solution! I'll be leaving my alt up in the test dream so it doesn't go down, and when you come back, just go to the dream url: furc://theshadowrider/ (Offline message sent Aug 15, 09:28am FST)
08/16/13 00:06:06 The Shadow Rider: And just my luck, I DC'd and it went down
08/16/13 00:06:09 mothball: feel better small fur alien i hope Auto-idle
08/19/13 11:40:59 The Shadow Rider: I saw you've seen it, and I will be available this weekend, and anytime this week before 1 and after midnight so you can let me know what you think and I can edit it, or I can send it to you and you pay me then. Whichever way it goes. (Offline message sent Aug 19, 10:41am FST)
08/19/13 11:41:54 The Shadow Rider: Meaning 12FST and 11FST if you're not in Eastern time (Offline message sent Aug 19, 10:41am FST)
08/28/13 10:17:39 The Shadow Rider: If you've been trying to whisper me while I've been DC'd, I may not have gotten your whispers at all, so if you want to add me on Skype, you'll be able to reach me and I'll be able to send you the files. My username is AnScathMarcach (Offline message sent Aug 28, 09:17am FST)
08/29/13 00:14:25 The Shadow Rider: Hey, you still there?
08/29/13 00:33:21 The Shadow Rider: Well if you don't have/want to use skype you can send me a note on DA too. (Offline message sent Aug 28, 11:33pm FST)
08/30/13 11:17:52 The Shadow Rider: Well, I'm really hoping you're not another one of those people who's going to ignore me when it's done and time to pay up, but unfortunately, if that is the case, I'm going to give you one week from today (Friday) to respond to my messages, and if I don't get a reply <b>I'm going to have to modify the patch and sell it to someone else.</b> This has happened to me on multiple occasions and I've decided I will no longer tolerate it. Again, please respond or I will assume you're not going to pay up and I'll be selling the patch to someone else. (Offline message sent Aug 30, 10:17am FST)

Contact Attempts on DeviantArt:
The Commission?
from ~TheShadowRider123
to ~catnipple
Hey, I haven't been able to contact you, and if you've tried to contact me, I may not have even received your whispers because of that bug where whispers are lost if a character isn't logged out properly (disconnected).
I'm still waiting for your response on the finished skin.
(no subject)
from ~TheShadowRider123
to ~catnipple
Well, I'm really hoping you're not another one of those people who's going to ignore me when it's done and time to pay up, but unfortunately, if that is the case, I'm going to give you one week from today (Friday) to respond to my messages, and if I don't get a reply I'm going to have to modify the patch and sell it to someone else.
This has happened to me on multiple occasions and I've decided I will no longer tolerate it.

Again, please respond or I will assume you're not going to pay up and I'll be selling the patch to someone else.

anything