turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Portrait Work for PP  (Read 394 times)

Offline Studio

Portrait Work for PP
«: October 16, 2013, 10:16:01 AM»
As wolf rp has suddenly gotten boring for me, I've decided to try my hand at humanoid/anthro role play. Needless to say, I love it. I made a few alts and my one alt, Emillia, is in need of some beautiful artwork. I'm looking for a portrait artist to beautify her even further c;

Her information is as follows:
Her name is Emillia Evans, or for those who like to nickname her, it's "Milly, or Emmy." She's currently twenty-five years old, and rather elegant, so any poses you might be thinking of, keep that in mind. She's also the owner of her own boutique, and clothing line. So perhaps a scene within a shop with measuring tape around her neck or maybe a pencil behind her ear. She also has a brown leather bound book with her, usually to jot down dress designs whenever she's out and about.

Here's a current reference for her, (a crappy one that I made). Clicky
*Also keep in mind! You don't have to use the outfit I drew for her. You can come up with something far better or cuter if you'd like.*

She doesn't have a set species? She's just a Calico infused Red Panda. Hence the coloring, being calico, while the big floofy tail is where the panda comes in. Not the most original idea, but It's adorable to me, and that's what counts, I guess. If anyone is interested, please whisper me as Emillia in game. Or additionally, you can contact me via deviant art. Clicky

As for pricing:
I'm willing to pay your set price no problem, however please nothing too outlandish unless I'm completely amazed by your skills, where I'm just like "ogod yes i'll pay 40 bucks or more for that sht O-O!"

Offline Danille is my irl name! Irao is my alt name.

• I am an art thief that lies when confronted with proof.
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Banned!
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Signature Level 3 Search
Re: Portrait Work for PP
«Reply #1: October 28, 2013, 07:08:54 PM»
Please take a look at my work and prices c: I mainly do humans and can easily add ears <3
http://www.furcartzone.com/index.php?topic=19333.msg132885#msg132885
Feel free to whisper me at Irao on FurC and email me at [email protected] if you have questions. My PP account is shared with my room mate so please do not email me at that address since it is hers!