turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [PP only] Human port artist, anybody?  (Read 773 times)

Offline Castiel

[PP only] Human port artist, anybody?
«: November 17, 2013, 02:29:31 AM»
Alright! Well. First thing's first: I've never asked for a port before, so please bear with me.

I'm looking for a port artist comfortable with drawing male humans. Or, more specifically, I'm looking for a port artist comfortable with drawing male humans who exist in the real world. Yes.

You may have heard of him (probably not). He goes by the name "Gavin Free" and I just so happen to have the alt "Gavino" that I'd like his dumb face to be on.

I'm not the best at describing people, so I'm going to let this video do the talking for me. For those who don't want to watch a video, just imagine an English manchild. A 12-year-old stuck inside the body of an adult; a playfully devious creature with a knack for destruction who--(I find)--is endearingly dumb. He likes vidya' games. And causing trouble. And he's easily grossed out--like whoa.

I'm not set on any specific pose, but there is a "character" design I'm very partial to that the lovely buttskun on Tumblr has drawn up (found here). Allow me to direct you to Tumblr user life-writer for more character examples over here, here, and here. I fancy both "peaceful" and "survival" mode styles equally; whichever the artist wants to try their hand at, I would be more than happy with.

If you're interested, please drop me a PM, respond to this thread, or PM me in-game on Gavino -or- Voidwalker so that we may discuss prices and how we would go about doing this. \o/

« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 10:17:40 PM by Castiel »

Offline Castiel

Re: [PP only] Human port artist, anybody?
«Reply #1: March 09, 2014, 05:34:17 PM»
Bumpity bump.

Offline Foxy

«Reply #2: March 19, 2014, 01:57:18 PM»
Messaged in game on both alts of yours.
Commissions are open. Contact me if interested.

http://www.facebook.com/desukitsune/
Instagram: Desu_Kitsune
Tumblr: DesuKitsune

Offline Castiel

«Reply #3: November 08, 2014, 10:19:07 PM»
Well'p, I'm still in need of an artist--so!
Bump.