turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Human Artist (Will Pay GD/Spaces/Alts/Digos)  (Read 916 times)

Offline Bananasaurus

Human Artist (Will Pay GD/Spaces/Alts/Digos)
«: January 26, 2014, 08:36:14 PM»
CHANGING MY PAYMENT TO:
Max. 2 Port Spaces
5 GD

For Life Digos: Chinchilla, Lynxen
Alts: Asymmetric, Bosmeri, Deathmarch, Dichotomy, Gutenacht, Hematoma, Noodge, Oy Vey, Pistolshooter, Schlecht, Watercolors, etc
(click here for alt meanings/more info)

I'm looking for a port (pixel or painted or whatever style you're best at) for:

RPRepository Page
A Frost Giant named Rokir, disguising himself as an Asgardian. I was hoping to get a puzzle port (or just 2 different ports) of his true Frost Giant face, and his Asgardian face.

Since I'm strapped for GD, maybe one-half of the port could be his Ice Giant face with a barren icy environment behind him, with the other side having his Asgardian face with a nice, warm wooden meadhall background. Perhaps something similar to what Postey did for me for another character of mine with 2 forms:

Bump with updates and a sample of how I envision him. Only things missing are his ponytail, thicker eyebrows, and he needs fluffier lambchops. :3

***WARNING*** This image was created by a friend and features her character. If I catch you using this I will rain down the vengeance of Odin upon you.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 05:42:24 AM by Candle »

Offline Recurrent

Re: Seeking Human AND Anthro Artists!
«Reply #1: January 26, 2014, 09:55:17 PM»
I will do portrait art for spaces. I am much better at anthro and feral character but I can also attempt a human character.

Examples of my work here.

Offline Bananasaurus

Re: Seeking Human AND Anthro Artists!
«Reply #2: January 29, 2014, 01:46:54 PM»
PM'd.

Still looking as well, folks!

Offline HarIey

PM me for the fastest response.

Offline Bananasaurus

Re: Human/Anthro Artist (PAYMENT UPDATED)
«Reply #4: February 01, 2014, 12:57:59 AM»
Payment method changed

Offline Suzy

Re: Human Artist (Will Pay PP/Spaces/Alts/Digos)
«Reply #5: February 20, 2014, 08:35:32 PM»
Hello! I would love to do a port for you. All of my information can be found here! ✿

Offline Bananasaurus

Re: Human Artist (Will Pay GD/Spaces/Alts/Digos)
«Reply #6: June 12, 2014, 02:19:22 PM»
Bump with updates and a sample of how I envision him. Only things missing are his ponytail, thicker eyebrows, and he needs fluffier lambchops. :3

***WARNING*** This image was created by a friend and features her character. If I catch you using this I will rain down the vengeance of Odin upon you.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 09:54:47 PM by Candle »