Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Converting .GIFs/Videos into Animated Furc ports - FREE [CLOSED]  (Read 4902 times)

Offline Dask

This service has returned 7/17/14, now with video convertion!

Have an alt name of an anime character, TV character, or movie character? Have an animated space laying around but don't want to commission someone to make something for you? Look no further!

While this technically isn't art, it's more of a free service, I guess this topic goes here. Right?

I'll put together one for you, provided a GIF or Youtube video exists of it!

Rules & Guidelines:
  • E8+ -> T+ gifs/segments only. I don't get into the weird stuff; makes me uncomfortable.
  • I will NOT convert a GIF of someone else's art. It's got to come from a public film.
  • Maximum is 50 frames. That is Furcadia's limit.
  • If you can, try and find the best quailty .GIF or video you can find. Because they will be resized and whatnot, anything of poor quality will likely not even resemble the character. Furcadia's limited color palette will already reduce the quality..
  • No multi-flashing lights/Anything that may cause seizures.

fill this out and post it in the thread, or whisper, do not PM

Alt name: (where the finished port will be loaded)
Best way of Contact: (a dropbox link to your finished port in a FOX file will be posted to here)
GIF/Video: (animated image or segment that will be made into the port)
Details: (What section of the animation will be in the port? How zoomed out/in should it be? Where should it start and stop?)
Text?: (if yes explain what and where it goes in as much detail as possible.)

these images show the actual quality after put into .FOX || animation speed may differ

Freakazoid  |  Nidorino  |  Valvatorez  |  Farfetch'd

NOTE: You will receive a .FOX file not a gif. These were just re-converted into a GIF after I put them into the current furc port program.

If you have any questions, feel free to whisper Dask
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 01:28:20 PM by Dask »

Dask   |  Air   |  Jizo   |  Nadir

alts forsale

Offline Hellzor

Re: Converting .GIFs into Animated Furc ports - FREE
«Reply #1: February 20, 2014, 01:24:47 AM»
Lol.. Spoke to you on my alt; Heartgold..

Alt name: Valvatorez

Best way of Contact: Whisper Hellzor or Silver Sponsor on Furcadia
Note me on Da as it's Funfetticolorz

GIF: http://static.tumblr.com/vyuyqrl/NGjm7fj4a/tumblr_lsut5jld8s1qchmc7.gif

Details: Zoom out, just enough to see him happily eating the sardines and without having the Fenrich disturbing Valvatorez.

Offline Eyeball

Re: Converting .GIFs into Animated Furc ports - FREE
«Reply #2: February 20, 2014, 02:46:07 PM»
Aaah I would love one of these! ouo

Alt name: Farfetch'd
Best way of Contact: Whisper Farfetch'd or PM me here!
GIF: https://31.media.tumblr.com/5772099de49d97da237ac589952f4671/tumblr_inline_my4krukquN1qf5ex8.gif
Details: Zoomed out a little bit so some of the ground can be seen, and I'd like for it to loop similarly to how it already does!

Thank you in advance!

Offline Dask

This is open again!

Dask   |  Air   |  Jizo   |  Nadir

alts forsale