turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Artists $$$  (Read 424 times)

Offline Studio

Artists $$$
«: March 31, 2014, 09:14:39 AM»
UPDATE***
I'm looking for a personal artist to help me ref & port my new alt. His name is Thonis, and he's a timber x Armenian Gampr Dog. His ears. Omfg. His ears. What an armenian gampr looks like. So, Anyone want to help out, just whisper Thonis.

----------------
I'm looking for someone to do a big project for me. I'm willing to pay how ever much you require. If you're interested, please keep reading, if not thank you for reading thus far.

Dreams:

• Wolf Dream
    Willowood focuses mainly on the wolves. There are many like it, but this dream has been in the works since before I could remember. I just want to finish it. I don't care if it becomes popular, I just want it done so I can say, "Wow, I finally made a dream. A big dream, one that I'm impressed with." When it's done, It'll either be left to rot on my hard drive, or people may enjoy it. Either way, that's what's going to happen.
    What I need: is a complete wolf portrait set, Male, Female, Unspeci, and the tags. However I want them to look highly detailed and realistic. Not too realistic where it looks like you ripped it from a photo and painted on top of it. I also want them to be remappable, for obvious reasons. It's a little hard, but I'm willing to pay your price.
  • Wild life Dream
    Tinkers Creek focuses on wildlife role play, mainly horses and herd animals. There are predators, such as bear, and wolf, if you want to rp as that as well.
    What I need: is portraits for my bears. I'd like them as realistic as possible. And like I stated above, I'd like the remappable for male, female, and unspeci; with tags as well. I'm willing to pay your price.
  • Assassins Creed Dream
    The Creed is a new pet project of mine. I'm in love with Assassins creed, to the point where I have all of their crap and books. It'll be a new time period, the civil war era, which Ubisoft has yet to do, so it'll be interesting. I'll have to come up with a plot. Maybe Abe lincoln was a templar, and booth was an assassin. OH WHAT A TWEEST. Anyway.

What I need: is a portrait artist who does highly detailed human portraits. I'll need portraits for civilians, as well as the humans in the assassin's garb. The time period will be during the civil war. So think that time period. In total I'll need about 6 3 portraits for Civilian male, female, and unspeci. Then Assassin female, male, and unspeci. Then I'll need children portraits, but that'll be asked for at a later time.

What's getting done:
If you're interested in doing any of these portraits, please pm me or whisper Denise via furcadia.

tl;dr I need wolf portraits, bear portraits, & human portraits. If interested please contact me.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 12:55:36 PM by Studio »

anything