turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: COMMISSION Create-A-Character!  (Read 1173 times)

Offline Sylvirr

COMMISSION Create-A-Character!
«: June 10, 2014, 01:31:07 PM»
Hey bitches. Here we go. Please keep in mind that all prices are USD. I accept paypal and snail mail. Please be advised that if sending by snail mail, you will not receive the finished piece until I get the money.
 I will work on a sliding scale and take partial payments, for those that want a larger piece but can't afford it. Be aware that the finished piece will not be delivered until I have all the money. I will also accept lifer digos worth more than US $ 25.00 in additional to partial monetary payments. I do not accept alts or portspaces or GD. If you want work fast, I am probably not the person for you. I can take weeks to get through my queue. However I do my best to stay in constant contact and you will be able to reach me on Aim or Skype or through email if I'm not available on Furc.

See examples below, or check out my DeviantArt at Sylvirr.deviantart.com.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Commissions: Open.    Trades: Open.     Gifts are for FRIENDS ONLY.

BASIC COMMISSIONS

Sketches
Chibi Sketch from $ 1.00 to $ 3.00
Basic Sketch  from $ 3.00 to $ 6.00
Full Body Sketch from $ 4.00 to $ 7.00
Additional character from $ 2.00 to $ 3.00
+ $ 3.00 for NSFW. or detailed wings
Props (Lanterns, books, wands, etc etc) Are not included in the base price and will be an additional fee based on complexity. Pets count as an additional character.

Linearts
Chibi from $ 4.00 to $ 6.00
Headshot from $ 7.00 to $ 10.00
Bust from $ 10.00 to $ 15.00
Fullbody from $ 20.00 to $ 25.00
Additonal Headshot character from $ 4.00 to $ 6.00
Additional Bust Character from $ 10.00 to $ 15.00
Additonal Full body Character from $ 15.00 to $ 25.00
+6.00 for NSFW.5.00 for detailed wings
Props (Lanterns, books, wands, etc etc) Are not included in the base price and will be an additional fee based on complexity. Pets count as an additional character.

Flat-Color
Chibi from $ 10.00 to $ 15.00
Headshot Flatcolor from $ 15.00 to $ 20.00
Bust Flatcolor from $ 25.00 to $ 30.00
Full body Flatcolor from $ 35.00 to $ 40.00
Additional Headshot Character from $ 10.00 to $ 15.00
Additional Bust Character from $ 15.00 to $ 20.00
Additonal Full body Character from $ 25.00 to $ 30.00
+ 10.00 for NSFW. 6.00 for detailed wings.

FURCADIA PORTRAITS  (please note that I am not very skilled with ports)

Painted Port from $ 10.00 to $ 15.00
Pixel Port from $ 20.00 to $ 25.00
Couple Painted Port(two characters in one port) from $ 35.00 to $ 45.00
Couple Pixel Port (two characters in one port) from $ 25.00 to $ 35.00
I do not do animated or remappable ports at this time.

There is no discount for conjoined ports. You are buying two ports.

PACKAGE DEALS

Sketch Page (Includes 6-8 sketches of your character in various poses. May include outfits and detailing.) from $ 15.00
2-hour Speedpaint (Whatever I happen to draw of your character in 2 hours. It may be a bunch of sketches, some linearts, or a colored piece) from $ 20.00
Partial Reference Sheet (Front and back view with one expression) from $ 30.00 to $ 35.00
Full Reference Sheet (front and back view, one outfit, two expressions, eye detail) from $ 50.00 to $ 65.00

CREATE-A-CHARACTER
have some ideas in mind but not sure how to flesh them out into a character? Have an alt name that needs a design and premade ones just aren't cutting it? Stop by right here! I will custom-tailor you a character from top to bottom using your input. Feral, anthro or human. Even multi-formed. For one easy payment of $ 95.00 you will get a Full Reference Sheet, a Sketch Page, a Colored Bust, a Full-Body Sketch and a special Eyecon only available through this deal.

(please drag image to URL bar for fullsize.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current COMMISSION List
1) Seth Lucianus on Furc 1 1/2 Reference Page PAID IN FULL 35% complete
2) Exogenus - Stroll premade PAID IN FULL 75% complete
3) Cronus on Furc Premades Purchase PAID IN FULL 55% complete
4) Deathfireace - 1 fullbody Color feral 37.00$ UNPAID 25% complete
5) Arjun - 1 couples torso lineart, 2 fullbody detailed sketches PAID IN FULL 15% complete
6) Owlgryph - Premade PAID 50% complete

Waiting List
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 03:50:45 PM by Sylvirr »

Offline Sylvirr

Re: CHEAP COMMISSIONS! LINEARTS AND COLORS!
«Reply #1: August 04, 2014, 07:28:50 PM»
Bummmpp.

Offline Sylvirr

Re: CHEAP COMMISSIONS! LINEARTS AND COLORS!
«Reply #2: February 16, 2015, 12:15:27 AM»
Still alive, and still open. =3

Offline Sylvirr

Re: COMMISSION Create-A-Character!
«Reply #3: April 02, 2015, 03:40:10 AM»
COMMISSION PRICES UPDATED, A NEW SPIFFY LIST, AND EXAMPLES UP. =3 ...plz hire me.

Offline Sylvirr

Re: COMMISSION Create-A-Character!
«Reply #4: April 29, 2015, 12:27:31 AM»
Bumpity bump-bump

anything