turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Character Commissions: CLOSED  (Read 666 times)

Offline Dawg

Character Commissions: CLOSED
«: June 11, 2014, 02:04:17 PM»
NEW PAYMENT OPTIONS!!

COMMISSIONS OPEN: 0/3 Available!
Batch Date: Pending

1.) Anonymous - Line Art Full Body (PAID)
2.) Aritian - Character Flat Color Bust (PAID)
3.) Majas - Character Flat Color Full Body (PAID)

ART-TRADES CLOSED

NO LONGER TAKING REQUESTS

---------------------------------------------

ART PRICE MENU:

Single Character Painted Portrait: $15
Couple/Connected Character Painted Portrait: $20
Multi-Character Puzzle Painted Portrait: $30 (+$5 each after the first 3 characters)

Character Sketch - Bust: $8
Character Line Art - Bust: $11
Character Full Color - Bust: $15
Character Shaded Color - Bust: $18

Multi-Character Sketch - Bust: $10
Multi-Character Line Art - Bust: $15
Multi-Character Flat Color - Bust: $20
Multi-Character Shaded Color - Bust: $25

Single Character Sketch - Full Body: $10
Single Character Line Art - Full Body: $15
Single Character Flat Color - Full Body: $20
Single Character Shaded Color - Full Body: $30

Multi-Character Sketch - Full Body: $12
Multi-Character Line Art - Full Body: $18 (+$3 for each extra, after the first 2 bodies)
Multi-Character Flat Color - Full Body: $22 (+$5 for each extra, after the first 2 bodies)
Multi-Character Shaded Color - Full Body: $30 (+$10 for each extra, after the firsst 2 bodies)

Ref Sheet Flat Color: $45 (+$5 for each extra, after the first 2 bodies)
Ref Sheet Shaded Color: $55 (+10 for each extra, after the first 2 bodies)

Background: In addition to ANY EXISTING ARTWORK PRICE if the commissioner requests a detailed background other than the shaded gradient that I offer, then depending on the amount of detail, I will quote an additional fee to the total art piece.

METHODS OF PAYMENT:

I will accept PAYPAL (USD).
You can make advance payments (in full, or partial/half of total) to [email protected]. Please be sure to send me a courtesy note or a whisper in-game (Furcadia) that you have sent your payment and how much. Full payment is ALWAYS due at half completion, no exceptions.

I will also accept certain life digos. (Direhound, Angelcat, Noble Canine, Noble Feline, Noble Equine, Noble Hyooman, Wyrmme, Furling, Catling, Wolfling, Dragonling, MF Gryffe, MF Unicorn, MFDragon, Naga, Dragon, Kitterwing, Kitsune, Gargoyle, Prime Wings, Butterwings, Triwings, Batwings, Snowmew, Poneigh, Orchimodo, Harten, Parotu, Catten, Wolven, Canen, Tygard, Reindeer, Fluff, Kitterjack, Flynx, Fleer, Fleek, Flooki, Flitten)

I will not accept alt trades or other forms of currency.

------------------------------

ACCEPTABLE REQUESTS:

Anthro/Furry
Human
Feral
Smut
Male/Female
Cuntboi/Dickgirl
Futanari/Herm
18+
N/C
Violence
Cyborg/Mecha (pending)
Sci-fi
Fantasy
Modern
Family/Platonic
Friendships
Couples (PG)

NO WAY IN HELL:

Scat
Watersports
Vomitting
Shota/Loli/Underaged
Guro
Macro/Micro
Hyper-Anything

If your strange fetish is not on the rejection list, or your request is not on the acceptable list, please contact me with questions!
I will be happy to answer if what you want is not present on either list!

--------------------------------------------------------

Terms of Services & Disclaimers

1.) First of all, when wanting to commission me, please contact me on either Furcadia via Cherry or Kyle in-game, dA note, or through my email ([email protected]).
2.) Please understand that I can and will deny or approve commissions as I see fit. I reserve the right to deny service to my discretion.
3.) There are things I absolutely will not draw, please make sure to clear with me what it is you desire before actually filling out a commission form.
4.) All commissions must be submitted with the form. Lacking any information will delay my review of your request, and may be subject to rejection if key information is left out.
5.) Please be respectful toward my style of art and manner of drawing. I will not copy another artist or art style simply because it would 'look better'. I will draw what you request in my style while incorporating aspects of the design to compliment a former suggestion.
6.) In addition, please be respectful toward the amount of time I put into drawing. I warn future commissioners now that though it may take a while to complete depending on the difficulty and detail of the commission, I will get it done. I currently am attending college, and am disabled. I continue to both work and draw despite my impairment, as it is my present and future career.
7.) Related above, my prices are based on the amount of detail I expect to put into your commission. The base prices are centered around initial difficulty and time spent on the art. Anything extra will be charged extra (such as ref sheets wanting extra information or additional outfits/forms/etc.). Complaining to me that my prices are too high or unfair will not get you a discount. If you feel such about my art or my prices, feel free to take your business elsewhere.
8.) Backgrounds: I do not like doing them, but I will attempt to if you request them. I cannot draw complex backgrounds, but I will make a forest, small rock landscape, starry or morning sky... Etc. If you wish for me to do anything extravagant, then I will require more payment for such as it will take me twice as long to pay attention to background details.
9.) If you commission me, you will be required to pay half of the full price of your commission up front. The second half of the payment will be demanded when I send you a sketch of your artwork for approval. If you want changes to be done to your artwork at the time of the sketch, please let me know so that I may make edits and re-submit for a second approval. I will only make changes 3 times per commission. At the same time, if you cannot make the final payment for your commission or wish to back out, the initial deposit is non-refundable. I will not draw for free, and even a sketch must be paid for, whether or not you decide to keep it. When an art piece if fully completed, you may change color requests up to 3 times (if you are requesting color). When the artwork is fully completed, there are no refunds.
10.) I will take weekends as my days off (Friday-Saturday), leaving normal business days as my time of work. I will let commissioners know if I am working over the weekend to finish their artwork, but will not request an extra fee unless there is a time limit in which the commission must be finished. I reserve the right to charge a fee for rushed commissions.

-------------------------------------------

COMMISSION FORM:

Character Name: (give us a name to go with that face!)
Character Age: (how old are they, or how old do they look?)
Type of Art Requesting: (single lineart, portrait/icon, ref sheet, etc.)
Character Description: (physical description, make it short and sweet. No flowery words that make me use a dictionary!)
Character References: (previous artwork or concept designs, photos for reference, etc.)
Pose/Situation Desired: (either send a picture reference or a description of what you want; sitting, standing, expression, what they are doing, where they are, what is going on...)
Background: (ONLY REQUEST IF YOU UNDERSTAND THE CONDITIONS ATTACHED TO COMMISSIONING ME FOR A BACKGROUND FOR YOUR ART!! READ THE ABOVE RULES)
Contact Info: (how do you wish for me to contact/communicate with you?)
You have read and understand the rules and regulations above and fully agree to their terms: Yes/No

Please delete all italicized notions and fill out the entire form, that's all bold sections. Failure to do so may result in your commission being denied.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 11:37:39 PM by Purge »

The original doge with his own swag: D-wag.
DeviantART

Offline Dawg

Re: Prices Reduced on Commissions!!! OPEN
«Reply #1: July 04, 2014, 05:57:09 PM»
bump

DeviantART

Offline Dawg

Re: Character Commissions: OPEN
«Reply #2: July 09, 2014, 03:34:23 PM»
NEW PRICES!

SLOTS STILL OPEN!

DeviantART

Offline Dawg

«Reply #3: July 14, 2014, 09:19:50 PM»
Sale is over.

DeviantART

Offline Dawg

«Reply #4: July 27, 2014, 01:36:20 PM»
bump

DeviantART

Offline Dawg

«Reply #5: August 20, 2014, 07:36:22 PM»
bump

DeviantART