turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: $10 nonremap ports  (Read 664 times)

Offline paandur

$10 nonremap ports
«: August 06, 2014, 04:51:32 PM»

oh hi there haven't been here in years.

so yeah decided to offer some lovery portsss to help with the bills, and to try to save up for a nice big expensive cage for my pet rats (only the best for my fuzzballs)~

BIG EDIT: ended up putting more detail into these than originally intended. sorry for the price chaaange D:

i'll be drawing the ports on a 400x400px canvas, so you'll have a nice full-size square image to size down for furc.

i can draw people, ferals, and anthros (the first time i'm offering anthro commissions in a year).

i don't work too well off of text descriptions, so i'll be requiring image references for these. either a picture of a real human being, or a drawing of an OC will suffice.

keep in mind that i'm really no good at reptiles, birds, horses, and muscular men!

please send a PM, whisper 'paandur' or email ([email protected]) with the following info:

character reference: (additionally, if there are any colors not apparent in the reference photos, list them here)

character personality or desired expression:

favorite colors (for background):

paypal email (so i can send an invoice):

after payment is received, i'll submit a rough sketch to you for your approval. once you've given me the green-light, i'll complete the port. no edits will be honored after this time.

i reserve the right to terminate the commission at any time during the process, for any reason, with a full refund.

any questions? go on ahead and ask in the comments.

thank you very much for looking (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 01:43:41 PM by paandur »

Offline paandur

Re: $5 nonremap ports (might be willing to take a portspace or two)
«Reply #1: August 07, 2014, 05:29:03 PM»
UPDATE: one for myself huehue~

Offline gaga

Re: $5 nonremap ports (might be willing to take a portspace or two)
«Reply #2: August 07, 2014, 06:37:57 PM»
Please review our forum rules before continuing to post.

You're allowed to update your thread via bumps once every three days.