turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Looking for zepar/ukai Partial alert?  (Read 607 times)

Offline Bixbite

Looking for zepar/ukai Partial alert?
«: November 14, 2014, 11:57:48 PM»
A while back.. I commissioned and paid her and then she poofled and i have been looking for her sense to talk to her before posting up an alert.

Any one seen/heard from her at all? Would love to hear something before posting an alert.

Sorta.. not wanting to be the person who posts so many art alerts.
My tufts are the V.I.P yo tufts got the H.I.V, my tufts make the boys go wild! Yo tufts make them drive away for miles.

Offline Mayim

Re: Looking for zepar/ukai Partial alert?
«Reply #1: November 15, 2014, 09:49:18 PM»
She's around. Online on Skype every day though she has claimed it's a tether or some crap and she's not actually online- and since she changes alts nearly all of the time when she IS on Furc, well. No luck there.

She's owed me art or a refund for two years now? Every time I can actually talk to her its this, that excuse or another. I've been promised money two or three times now by the deadline of "when I have a job", then "when I'm in the new place", etc. So I hate to say it but... I have no good news nor hope that either of us will get what we're owed.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 09:52:40 PM by Hayden »

Offline Bixbite

«Reply #2: November 16, 2014, 01:20:47 PM»
I have been hearing that an "trying to recover from the hurricane" I never really had one that took me years and years to recover.. sigh.. I've been scammed again... yay...
My tufts are the V.I.P yo tufts got the H.I.V, my tufts make the boys go wild! Yo tufts make them drive away for miles.

Offline gaga

«Reply #3: November 18, 2014, 05:34:11 PM»
Ukai's poor work ethic and scamming (because at this point a list of people she pathologically lies to about her circumstances while offering 0 solutions is scamming) have lead to an alert outside of FAZ, to a wider audience on LiveJournal.

So while an alert here would be a great start, the artists-beware community would be another place to go to update people that they still refuse to do any work or issue any refunds, despite claiming they have none to give out.

Offline Bixbite

«Reply #4: November 18, 2014, 09:24:42 PM»
Ukai's poor work ethic and scamming (because at this point a list of people she pathologically lies to about her circumstances while offering 0 solutions is scamming) have lead to an alert outside of FAZ, to a wider audience on LiveJournal.

So while an alert here would be a great start, the artists-beware community would be another place to go to update people that they still refuse to do any work or issue any refunds, despite claiming they have none to give out.
sigh I have posted so many alerts I feel like the  dooshay so to speak of FAZ... But I will post on ab fa da. Hijklmnop

Offline gaga

«Reply #5: November 18, 2014, 11:03:23 PM»
You've only ever posted one thread in the alert forums.
Asking questions here does NOT count as an alert thread.

I don't see how your lack of activity effects your willingness to alert the community?
But the beware is not to be posted on FurAffinity.

Making that public there in a journal constitutes a call-out post and is considered harassment by staff. What I suggested is for you to post an ARTIST BEWARE on LIVEJOURNAL.

NOT on FA.

That site is going down for at least a week in 3 days anyway, so your misguided alert wouldn't be seen by many at all.

Offline Phuck

«Reply #6: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 AM»
Yea you're not the only one-- its been forever since ive seen or heard  from her.  I can't even find the girl and its 2015.  I think i commished in 2013? for my character Nauti.  she wanted payment outright like most artists... and i said sure.. then just poofed.  =(