turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Neopoints As Payment?  (Read 326 times)

Offline Hieco

Neopoints As Payment?
«: March 08, 2015, 10:55:46 PM»
It's a longshot, but I thought I'd throw it out there. I don't play Neopets any more and it seems like a waste to just let all those points just sit there and rot, so is anyone willing to work for neopoints? I don't want to bother typing out a huge description of what I want if no one is out there, so if you take Neopoints let me know and we can go from there.

The simple version would be a human male in his 20's with an average physique.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 03:18:47 AM by Hieco »

Offline Zim

Re: Neopoints As Payment?
«Reply #1: March 09, 2015, 01:04:26 AM»
Just a tip! You might want to at least specify the type of character you're looking to get drawn. For instance, if you're looking for a feral character, then an artist who only does anthros but takes NP knows not to bother. (: This might help find an artist quicker!

Offline Hieco

Re: Neopoints As Payment?
«Reply #2: March 09, 2015, 03:16:16 AM»
Just a tip! You might want to at least specify the type of character you're looking to get drawn. For instance, if you're looking for a feral character, then an artist who only does anthros but takes NP knows not to bother. (: This might help find an artist quicker!
True enough. I doubt I'll get any takers, but if I do it doesn't do any good if they can't draw what I want. Lol.

anything