turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Pets!!  (Read 706 times)

Offline Katie!

Pets!!
«: June 15, 2008, 06:52:42 PM»
Well I've noticed that I have yet to come across another person on furcadia who DOESN'T have a pet or want a pet.
So. I wanna see your pets! Cats, dogs, rodents, snakes, rocks, whatever.
POST THE PICS or if you dont have pics, tell us about it. <3

Also, I volunteer for a program called HALO (Helping Animals Live On) which is located in Arizona.
I have four 8 week old foster kittens atm. They're sick, so I'm nursing them back to health before they can be adopted out.
Anyway, there's this one kitty who is blind in one eye, and unfortunately him and I now have a bond. He follows me around, purrs when I enter the room, etc etc. I told myself over and over that I wouldn't get too attached to any of the kittens but it's too hard not to.
I want to keep him SO BADLY but I very much doubt my mom would go for it unless I gave her enough incentive. Nobody in my household is allergic or anything, so really.. There's nothing like that to force her to say no.
FINALLY, to the point. Any ideas on how to convince my dear dear mother that I absolutely must have this kitten? Get as creative as you'd like.

Offline kotzen

Re: Pets!!
«Reply #1: June 15, 2008, 06:56:14 PM»

Offline Goldrush

«Reply #2: June 15, 2008, 07:58:12 PM»
Well done to you for fostering animals. :3 My mum's just the same, usually if they're entertaining and cute, I can make her say maybe. I posted on the other forum, but I'll post here for the hell of it. This is my Chinese gerbil, there are other pets, but they're like sooo whatever.

SUP DAWG. WE HEARD YOU LIKE CARS SO WE PUT A CAR IN YO CAR SO YOU CAN DRIVE WHILE YOU DRIVE.

http://www.hazel-rah.webs.com

Offline Zim

«Reply #3: June 15, 2008, 10:18:03 PM»
http://www.furcartzone.com/index.php?topic=1157.0

There is already a thread for showing off pets.

Locking this one. Please continue in the other thread.

(Ty Kotzen)

anything