turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Whangdoodleland!  (Read 301 times)

Offline Whangdoodle

Whangdoodleland!
«: May 09, 2015, 06:49:46 AM»
Oh hi there.

So I've had this idea for awhile and have only been recently considering turning it into a (fantastical) reality!

I want my own kingdom! I'm kidding. Sort of. We can start off fairly small with the potential to turn it into something bigger.

Ideally, I'd like my artist to have read at least some of the book (The Last of the Really Great Whangdoodles), or at least know what the feel it is I'm going for: colorful, grand (but not necessarily large), and whimsical. There are also various artistic interpretations of Whangdoodleland on different book covers that you can use to inspire the feel I'm looking for. What I'd like is your interpretation of how this would come together to make a furc dream. For now, I would say this isn't going to be a huge, imposing world used for rp-- that may come later. I just want something fun and ridiculous to look at while I chat with all of you wonderful people. Also a throne. Because who doesn't want their very own throne? And power. Lots of that, please.

To sum up, these are the main elements I'm looking for:

- Colorful trees/flowers/lush greenery
- The Golden River somewhere outside
- Palace elements (definitely not the whole thing or even close to it; the illusion of one would be ideal)
- The Throne for my booty

Feel free to whisper me on furc (I'm on as Whangdoodle), where we can go back and forth with ideas more readily. If you've got the skills/motivation, I'm pretty open to just letting you do what you want and have fun with it. Or you can just, y'know, whisper me to tell me I'm crazy. That's okay, too.