turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Cartooney Ports for $5 (OPEN)  (Read 629 times)

Offline OhSynapse

Cartooney Ports for $5 (OPEN)
«: June 13, 2015, 12:54:53 AM»
I can do humans, anthros, ferals, and original monster concepts in horror/cute/average/dynamic settings.

The default price of each port is $5, with a simple background and simplified shading (shown below) If you'd prefer more detailed shading there is only a $3 price increase simply due to the fact that it may take a bit more time. Backgrounds specific to your character are also +$2. Prices are in USD.

I believe in open communication between commissioner and customers, so I will provide you with WIP images and first/final drafts for you to determine what changes need to be made at no charge.

Below are some examples of my work with simple shading:

More examples of my work can be found on my Deviantart account. If you'd like a port, this would be the quickest way to reach me for questions / price negotiations. I WILL however reply to portie requests on here, though I only check this site once a week. http://ohsynapse.deviantart.com/
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 08:55:36 AM by OhSynapse »

Offline OhSynapse

Re: Cartooney Ports for $5 (OPEN)
«Reply #1: July 15, 2015, 11:58:54 AM»

I've begun to dabble a bit at basic keyframes-- in the future I may have viable animated port examples that may be a bit more appealing with my cartoon style.

Offline Sylvirr

Re: Cartooney Ports for $5 (OPEN)
«Reply #2: July 20, 2015, 07:39:07 PM»
FREEEEE BUMMPP.

anything