turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: seeking trustworthy shader  (Read 460 times)

Offline Jen

seeking trustworthy shader
«: June 29, 2015, 12:22:26 AM»
EDIT: closed done finished! can delete

hello!

about one year ago, i was interested in buying a premade on DA from someone and we exchanged some notes over the course of a few months. she didn't respond to my third or fourth reply for more than a couple of months due to dealing with things IRL and she was not able to do any artwork. she replied to me in September saying that she's leaving DA and sent me the base premade for free, even giving me permission to resell it if i want to. i didn't care how long it took to get messages and i thought this was very nice of her. i didn't see this note until two days ago, as i had went on a year break from DA.

i really like this port, so i definitely intend to use it! i will need someone who is reliable to shade it some and clothe it (should be simple). i'll pay $5 PP (payment negotiable). i might just shade it myself if i can't find someone. please PM me if you're interested.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 01:28:04 PM by Jen »

Offline OhSynapse

Re: seeking trustworthy shader
«Reply #1: July 02, 2015, 12:34:17 AM»
Editing and re-shading it may be sticky business for artists-- do you happen to have a screenshot of the artist letting you know it's alright? It'd protect people who were willing to help you but don't want to enter a copyright dilemma.

Offline Jen

Re: seeking trustworthy shader
«Reply #2: July 06, 2015, 05:37:56 PM»
i don't know if it's good enough proof but i can screenshot the note itself by the DA artist: http://i.imgur.com/bt3kwVh.png

also i was contacted by someone who's interested but i'm not sure i'll take them on until i see examples maybe.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 05:39:53 PM by Jen »

anything