turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Tonnie/bluntgypsy  (Read 1141 times)

Offline Bixbite

Tonnie/bluntgypsy
«: July 26, 2015, 01:12:57 PM»
Its been about a year and after paying for a ych on her previous deviant art she poofed from furcadia for a while. Then returned and started two new art accounts upon FA and DA. I have asked a few times when the old tune of new com lists came out, I would start taking screen shots but I have an open trust for artists and give them the benefit and never really think to do so and I have not gotten permission to post whispers.

She's been rather flighty and when I have asked I have been just given some excuse or another or gotten a very snarky snappy response, or about starting everything new again with new art profiles on DA or fa.

So I'm coming here to post this up anyone have any information?
My tufts are the V.I.P yo tufts got the H.I.V, my tufts make the boys go wild! Yo tufts make them drive away for miles.

Offline Bixbite

Re: Tonnie/bluntgypsy
«Reply #1: November 11, 2016, 11:51:05 PM»
Still no response even spoke with her and got nothing back, she is now changed accounts again on Furaffinity doing freebies and commishes
My tufts are the V.I.P yo tufts got the H.I.V, my tufts make the boys go wild! Yo tufts make them drive away for miles.

anything