turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Farren Character Art, Now Open  (Read 346 times)

Offline Farren

Farren Character Art, Now Open
«: July 31, 2015, 11:33:34 AM»
It's been a while since I've done commissions, but I find myself in need of a little extra money, because reasons.

For the most part, I need real life USD, but I may take dragonscales depending on the current digomarket sales and/or if I've decided I need more portspaces. I will not, however, take digos as payment.

For the USD, I will only take paypal payments. No checks in the mail or etc (unless I happen to know you irl, then maybe we can work something out.)

Now on to the character art!

Digital
I can do refs and regular character art. Please specify which you want.
Example:

Prices:
-Ref: $30 USD/GD
-Heashot: $20 USD/GD
-Single Character, no background: $25 USD/GD
-Single Character with background: $50 USD/GD
-Additional Characters: $10 USD/GD per character

Traditional
This is my preferred medium, so I have a few more examples and price options. Small alterations may be made in photoshop to make corrections for scanner-caused issues. If you wish the picture shipped to you, additional cost will be added for shipping fees.
Note: Unless otherwise specified, ALL traditional pieces will be 8x10" or 9x12". Bigger sizes will incur a bigger cost.
Additional Note: Only USD will be accepted for all traditional pieces.
Shaded Pencil Drawings
Example:

Prices:
-Headshot: $20 USD
-Single Character (no background): $25 USD
-Single Character (with background): $50 USD
-Additional Characters: $10 USD per character
Coloured Marker Picture
Example:

Prices:
-headshot: $25 USD
-Single Character, no background: $30 USD
-Single Character with background: $65 USD
-Additional Characters: $10 USD per character
Coloured Pencil Picture
Example:

Prices:
-headshot: $25 USD
-Single Character, no background: $30 USD
-Single Character with background: $65 USD
-Additional Characters: $10 USD per Character

Contact Info:
Furcadia: Farren Dustfur
Email: [email protected]
deviantArt: http://Mercyful-Fate.deviantart.com
Or just PM me here on FAZ.

Other Commission Options:
Ports: http://www.furcartzone.com/index.php?topic=20061.msg134943#msg134943
Patches: http://www.furcartzone.com/index.php?topic=20062.0

Note: Please do not go by the work currently in my gallery here on FAZ. It is quite old. My dA has more recent work.

Legal Stuff:
All of my artwork copyrights will belong to me. However, since character designs will belong to the customer, I will ask before I use them anywhere other than to post on my art pages (deviantArt, FAZ, etc.)
No alterations may be made to any of my artwork by anyone other than me. Alterations after the port is done and approved by the customer may incur an additional fee to be agreed upon at the time of alteration.
Commissioned artwork is only to be used for the intents that the customer specifies. Customers may not claim or infer that the artwork was made by them, or resell it. However, if a character wearing a port by me is sold to a new owner, as long as I am notified and the new owner agrees to these terms, all should be fine.
Fishberries.