turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: OPEN for commissions! (human/anthro/furry)  (Read 549 times)

Offline khymerra

OPEN for commissions! (human/anthro/furry)
«: September 20, 2015, 05:40:01 PM»
I am open for waist-up and fullbody commissions, I'm mostly familiar with humans but I have plenty of experience with anthro/furry characters as well, so if you feel like you'd like to see your character in my style, don't hesitate to ask!

☆COMMISSION INFO☆

[high resolution]

• FULLBODY SLOTS:
    • Clean Sketch: 35$/Character + 10$ NSFW fee.
    • Flat Shaded: 50$/Character + 15$ NSFW fee.
    • Full Color: 75$/Character + 20$ NSFW fee.
  • HALFBODY SLOTS:
    • Flat Shaded: 30$/Character + 10$ NSFW fee.
    • Full Color: 45$/Character + 15$ NSFW fee.

THE FIRST 10 PEOPLE TO BUY A COMMISSION GET A FREE PORTRAIT DOODLE

» TERMS OF SERVICE «
(please read T.o.S before commissioning me)

Payment UPFRONT // VIA PAYPAL (please send as Payment for Goods & Services; Please refer to this tutorial on how to pay for digital commissions)
☆ My prices are per character, you can commission up to 3 characters in the same picture. Multiple slots per commissioner are ok.
NSFW commissions are totally accepted, but also priced differently.
I will draw mostly anything (including oc art, anthro/furry characters and fanart).
☆ I will NOT draw any sort of hateful content such as racism, homophobia, transphobia etc or the following kinks: scat/vore/watersports; dub-con/non-con; or rape/abuse (tba).

FIND ME AT: Furaffinity; Tumblr.
[email protected]

Thank you very much for your attention, please PM, reply to this post or email me if you're interested in getting a commission from me, but make sure to include your FAZ username in the title of the email so I know who it belongs to. Have a nice day/evening!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 12:44:17 PM by khymerra »
I apologize a lot, sorry for that.

Offline Zim

Re: OPEN for commissions! (human/anthro/furry)
«Reply #1: September 20, 2015, 06:56:43 PM»
Just fyi, Furaffinity doesn't allow the hotlinking of images anymore, so yours do not work.

Offline khymerra

Re: OPEN for commissions! (human/anthro/furry)
«Reply #2: September 20, 2015, 07:05:40 PM»
Just fyi, Furaffinity doesn't allow the hotlinking of images anymore, so yours do not work.
Oh gosh, they worked just fine for me when previewing and uploading the post. Thanks for letting me know!
I apologize a lot, sorry for that.

anything