turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Look for Experience (the artist/person)  (Read 308 times)

Offline "Z"

Look for Experience (the artist/person)
«: March 25, 2016, 05:13:26 AM»
I have a question for them about this port

http://acid-ardial.deviantart.com/art/RAWRRRRRR-semi-premade-dragon-96393791

Coming here is probably a complete shot in the dark, as, no offense..it doesn't really seem that jumping of a place anymore :(

I was not sure where else to go, though.

The question is fairly important, so if anyone can get me in touch with Exp, I'd appreciate it!

Offline Zim

Re: Look for Experience (the artist/person)
«Reply #1: March 25, 2016, 11:41:58 AM»
I know this sounds like a stupid question, but since a lot of people overlook this feature... Have you shot her an email through FAZ? As in, the email button on her profile? It's possible that, while she's inactive on dA, she still checks that email. Alternatively, sometimes PMs are set up to still email a user when they get one. Have you tried that yet?

Seriously, I know this sounds really dumb but we HAVE had users overlook doing this, so I wanna make sure you tried the obvious first. C:

Offline "Z"

«Reply #2: March 25, 2016, 05:22:33 PM»
LOL No >> I just looked at her profile and saw that she hadn't been active in forever. I'll try that though, but would appreciate this still be open. It's a matter of, I believe someone jacked one of her ports, but I'm not sure.

Offline "Z"

«Reply #3: March 25, 2016, 05:37:57 PM»
Furthermore, I do believe I found a good place to get ahold of her at. Found one of her other OTHER DA accounts, and she last posted a journal there 3 days ago so, contacted her there.

Offline Zim

«Reply #4: March 25, 2016, 07:08:57 PM»
Glad you figured it out! Best of luck. c: