turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [DONE] reviews and alerts boards?  (Read 1749 times)

Offline Sync

[DONE] reviews and alerts boards?
«: January 12, 2008, 09:33:07 PM»
i do realize both boards on the FAM already.. but i've already seen a few people here that aren't on the FAM...

so, why not have an art alerts board and art reviews board here?

iunno. just a thought i had.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 03:54:32 PM by Narnia »

Offline Mala

Re: reviews and alerts boards?
«Reply #1: January 12, 2008, 10:24:52 PM»
I agree with the idea of an alert board, but would an art review be like the Gallery, in critiques?

Or are you speaking of art trades/commisions? x3

Offline Eevee

«Reply #2: January 12, 2008, 10:52:26 PM»
I asked Narn about this in-game once and he said they'll transfer the art alerts to FAZ from FAM once the new version of FAM is released. They're going to remove all the art-related sections from FAM to keep the two separate

Offline Sync

«Reply #3: January 13, 2008, 01:22:34 AM»
I asked Narn about this in-game once and he said they'll transfer the art alerts to FAZ from FAM once the new version of FAM is released. They're going to remove all the art-related sections from FAM to keep the two separate
ohh, then this suggestion is pretty much going to be done in a day lol.

Offline Narnia

«Reply #4: January 15, 2008, 10:54:24 PM»
Suggestion No. 1 (Art Alerts) - I will discuss with the staff the best way to implement this without closing the art alerts on FAM.

Suggestion No. 2 (Art Reviews) - This already exists. It's called The Gallery!
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Sync

«Reply #5: January 15, 2008, 11:47:33 PM»
Suggestion No. 1 (Art Alerts) - I will discuss with the staff the best way to implement this without closing the art alerts on FAM.

Suggestion No. 2 (Art Reviews) - This already exists. It's called The Gallery!
nono, i mean like, kind of like the "Trade Reviews" board on the FAM.

a place where we can tell other people about the people we've commissioned and been commissioned by lol.

Offline Narnia

«Reply #6: January 15, 2008, 11:51:13 PM»
Oh, gotcha! I'll talk it over with the staff! Thanks for clearing it up. Sorry I misunderstood.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Sync

«Reply #7: January 15, 2008, 11:55:01 PM»
Oh, gotcha! I'll talk it over with the staff! Thanks for clearing it up. Sorry I misunderstood.
s'ok and thanks 8D

Offline Narnia

«Reply #8: February 25, 2008, 03:53:51 PM»
Done!