turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Eva's premade thread. :3 (UPDATE)  (Read 1427 times)

Offline Lovecraft

Eva's premade thread. :3 (UPDATE)
«: June 19, 2008, 10:08:36 PM»
Going to be selling premade lineart in this thread! I've had several people ask for ports in my style, but I unfortunately don't have the eye for pixel shading, so I figured this is the next best thing. My rules about the lineart are as follows:

1. Do not remove my cupcake. :[ This is my signature.
2. Please DO add your signature if you have one, that I don't mind! :D
3. You may edit my lineart to your heart's content!
4. If you want to show me your finshed product, you can contact me in-game on Starley. :3

My asking price is 5GD or 1 port space, this will be the standard for all my premade lineart. Feel free to contact me about custom lineart through PM, the price will depend upon the complexity of the piece.

You can contact me about a purchase through PMs, the thread, or on my alt Starley, I'm sure to respond to one of them!

5 GD.

Edit: I'm not the best but since my lineart wasn't selling, I went ahead and tried to colour it. :< The shading isn't the best, so the buyer will be able to receive both a copy of the .fsh and the lineart incase they want to retry it or have a better artist colour it. I tried! ;~; I'm super bad at clothes and hair, sorry.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 02:25:59 PM by Evangeline »
We shall see that at which dogs howl in the dark, and that at which cats prick up their ears after midnight.

Offline Jenni

Re: Eva's premade thread. :3
«Reply #1: June 19, 2008, 10:09:40 PM»
GO EVA. #SO

Offline Lovecraft

«Reply #2: June 19, 2008, 10:18:50 PM»
We shall see that at which dogs howl in the dark, and that at which cats prick up their ears after midnight.

Offline Lovecraft

«Reply #3: June 21, 2008, 09:29:52 PM»
 :-*

Offline Lovecraft

«Reply #4: June 24, 2008, 01:42:20 PM»

Offline Lovecraft

«Reply #5: June 26, 2008, 10:22:12 PM»

Offline Lovecraft

Re: Eva's premade thread. :3 (UPDATE)
«Reply #6: June 27, 2008, 02:27:35 PM»

Offline Eevee

«Reply #7: June 28, 2008, 10:28:32 PM»
Sweetcheeks <3

Offline Lovecraft

«Reply #8: June 29, 2008, 12:08:31 AM»
My love <3

Offline Eevee

«Reply #9: June 30, 2008, 12:31:01 AM»
<33

Offline Eevee

«Reply #10: July 01, 2008, 03:04:05 PM»
sexehsexeh sweetcheeks #ST

anything