turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Favorite Movie Moments!  (Read 4102 times)

Offline Sedde

Favorite Movie Moments!
«: June 23, 2008, 03:05:45 PM»
Eh, I'm bored at work, and have a part of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind stuck in my head. :)

My favorite movie moment is when Joel and Clem decide to go out (again) anyway, despite their acknowledged flaws. <3

Howsabout you?

Offline Azula

Re: Favorite Movie Moments!
«Reply #1: June 23, 2008, 03:42:06 PM»
in pirates of the caribbean: at world's end when the black pearl and the flying dutchman enter the whirlpool and barbossa's just like "IT BE TOO LATE TO ALTER COURSE, MATEY." because that is a line from the talking skull at the ride. ugh.

jay's fuck up in clerks at the end and he keeps going even if he knows he fucked up, and randal's huge rant to dante at the end, too.

all of clerks ii. especially ELIAS' scenes, ass to mouth, and pillowpants.

also, when elias goes "ZIIING" and randal yells at him w/ "SHUT THE FUCK UP GO BOT" elias' face makes me fucking laugh.

when v goes off to meet creedy in a tunnel and v goes all fucking crazy and shit and it's all matrix-y (only because the wachowski brothers helped ugh) and v's "ideas are bulletproof" quote.

HURR I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THIS ONE. the scene in sweeney todd at the end in the cellar w/ the song and the LOL THROW. awsum.

the whole scene at the ministry at magic with the order and death eaters from order of the phoenix.

the worm bit in labyrinth.

i have a lot more... but i'm too lazy to think of them.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 05:24:30 PM by Worm »

Offline Schwarz

«Reply #2: June 23, 2008, 04:24:21 PM»
Friday the 13th Part 7. When they're on the ship, & the guy runs down into the lower levels to get away from Jason, who is right there behind him because apparently he can fuckin' morph to wherever people are. So Jason grabs him & throws him into a switchboard, where the guy catches on fire. Then you see Jason looking over at the "Pull in Case of Fire" lever.

Or in Jason X. Where they've got Jason in a virtual reality simulator as they try to escape to the other ship. & the virtual camp girls are like "We just LOVE premarital sex!" The guy controling it all was all, "He's almost done with the campers," & it cuts back to Jason beating one of the girls to death with the other one.
I'm glad you realize how miserable your life would be without me.
re-animator.net -- a vast waste of internet

Offline Cowboy

«Reply #3: June 23, 2008, 04:31:28 PM»
when v goes off to meet creedy in a tunnel and v goes all fucking crazy and shit and it's all matrix-y (only because the wachowski brothers helped ugh) and v's "ideas are bulletproof" quote.

I was going to say that one too.

I also love the part in Chicago where Billy Flynn does his tap-dance while trying to juggle getting both Roxie and Velma out of prison after they find the diary. I just thought it was really cool how it sort of portrayed his stress in the situation, I think. I know Chicago is a musical technically, but I've only seen the movie unfortunately.

Oh, also in Shoot 'Em Up, when they drop the fake baby in the road and the bad guy picks it up like 'WTF?'

I know there are more, just can't think right now. Will probably edit more in later.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 12:16:47 AM by Dormouse »
"You can't be gay and in a western, especially in Wyoming." she said, "Plus there weren't any gay people back in 1963."

Offline Booker

«Reply #4: June 23, 2008, 05:40:24 PM»
my favorite movie scene is from silent hill when they run up the stairs after the siren goes off into the creepy haven church or whatever it is; then it goes dark, and the crazy bum chick points at one of the ladies and pyramid head comes and rips off her clothes and then all of her skin. don't you guys like gore too i mean geez

EDITEDITEDIT:

I'VE NEVER SEEN V FOR VENDETTA IS IT REALLY GOOD?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 06:33:41 PM by Clint »

Offline Sync

«Reply #5: June 23, 2008, 06:03:27 PM»
i like the part in princess mononoke where san stabs ashitaka and then he hugs her. that was cute 8D;;

Offline lolo

«Reply #6: June 23, 2008, 09:23:12 PM»
mulholland drive: rebekah del rrrrrio~~

punch drunk luv: when he's in his lil' office throwin' shit and makin' a goddamn mess.

paprika: the first time you see the parade, and all that musics playing, it's so delicious

Everyone had got something in hand cept natty dread

Offline Tonks

«Reply #7: June 23, 2008, 09:25:36 PM»
GOOD MORNING STARSHINE, THE EARTH SAYS "HELLO!"

Offline Goldrush

«Reply #8: June 25, 2008, 04:27:19 PM»
This is England: Where that bald guy mocks a Caribbean man's accent going 'Pfft. Oi White boi, give me some of yah pud pud.'
SUP DAWG. WE HEARD YOU LIKE CARS SO WE PUT A CAR IN YO CAR SO YOU CAN DRIVE WHILE YOU DRIVE.

http://www.hazel-rah.webs.com

Offline Jenni

«Reply #9: June 25, 2008, 04:43:12 PM»
the part jared leto is only in his undies in requiem for a dream.........

Offline Tony

«Reply #10: June 25, 2008, 05:17:28 PM»
Clerks -- When the lady at the video store is trying to trick Randal and she's yells at him and leaves and he chases her out and yells: "YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO RENT HERE ANYMORE" and Jay yells "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" and then of course. WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUCK MY COCK BERSERKERRRR.

Clerks II -- Transformers scene, porch monkey scene, SW vs LOTR scene, interspecies erotica scene. Fucking any scene involving Randal and Elias, basically. Also:

Mallrats -- Gameshow scene.

Jay and Silent Bob: Strike Back -- Jay's rap.

i got more. too lazy.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 05:25:42 PM by Tony »

Offline Jenni

«Reply #11: June 25, 2008, 05:24:59 PM»
PILLOW PANTS

Mask

«Reply #12: June 25, 2008, 05:36:31 PM»
my favorite movie scene is from silent hill when they run up the stairs after the siren goes off into the creepy haven church or whatever it is; then it goes dark, and the crazy bum chick points at one of the ladies and pyramid head comes and rips off her clothes and then all of her skin. don't you guys like gore too i mean geez

YES.

but also...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OB6EsUP4tU
v for vendetta when V gives his lil intro speech

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wHi4xTnLk4
the matrix where neo dodges bullets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAVEXE6ADcs
no country for old men - coin toss/call it scene.  fucking scary and hillarious at the same time.

Offline Azula

«Reply #13: June 25, 2008, 05:36:55 PM»
i keep adding to mine #SL

Offline kotzen

«Reply #14: June 25, 2008, 09:17:54 PM»
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAVEXE6ADcs
no country for old men - coin toss/call it scene.  fucking scary and hillarious at the same time.
CALL IT, FRIENDO.

the scene where you see the full effect, with the hump.
also the scene where shirley maclaine masturbates while poor oblivious peter does yoga.

but really i can't pick favorite scenes. my movies.. are simply too good.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 09:21:54 PM by Kotzen »

Offline Heimdall

«Reply #15: June 26, 2008, 02:15:10 AM»
Office Space: The scene where the cast beats the copy machine to oblivion in an empty field... to gangsta music.

Yeees, yeeees.

My favorite scene is from the Dark Crystal when Fizgig comes out of its hole and goes "RAAHH" at you and SO MANY TEETH AHAHA. HAH.

Offline Booker

«Reply #16: June 26, 2008, 03:20:14 AM»
My favorite scene is from the Dark Crystal when Fizgig comes out of its hole and goes "RAAHH" at you and SO MANY TEETH AHAHA. HAH.

THAT WONDERFUL MOVIE i forgot all about it. ;_; that part scared me the first time i saw it though 'cause i was little.

Offline Heimdall

«Reply #17: June 26, 2008, 08:57:57 PM»
It scared the PISS out of us when we saw it! And therefore, we had to watch it at least 5-10 times every single time we watched the movie. :D

Offline Sedde

«Reply #18: June 27, 2008, 01:52:48 PM»
From Hook:

RU-FI-O
RU-FI-O
RU
FI
OHHHHHHHHH

Offline Arley

«Reply #19: June 27, 2008, 10:56:43 PM»
Office Space: The scene where the cast beats the copy machine to oblivion in an empty field... to gangsta music.

Yeees, yeeees.

I LOVE THAT MOVIE! and that scene XD I have an msn emote of it LUL

Offline rilo

«Reply #20: July 06, 2008, 10:38:38 PM»
the royal tenenbaums

this scene

i know i have more but i forget them

Offline lolo

«Reply #21: July 07, 2008, 12:28:31 PM»
the royal tenenbaums

this scene

sob!!
when they are in the pup tent and kissu~ing i tear up something fierce
or when goddamn elliot smith-o plays in the bathroom, mainly because i am a fag.
Everyone had got something in hand cept natty dread

Offline rilo

«Reply #22: July 07, 2008, 01:47:14 PM»
the royal tenenbaums

this scene

sob!!
when they are in the pup tent and kissu~ing i tear up something fierce
or when goddamn elliot smith-o plays in the bathroom, mainly because i am a fag.

yessssssssssssssss >:

wildcat was written in a kind of ...obsolete vernacular..
wildcat
pcowww
pshtcwww
pwoch
i'm gonna go

Offline kenzy

«Reply #23: July 07, 2008, 07:11:40 PM»
Most of the moments in the first PotC movie I loved.

V's intro speech and then the part where they talk about the Salt Flats chick.

Sweeney Todd when he's with his wife in the flashback, and then the part where Turpin talks about Antony gandering at his ward.

Edward Scissorhands when he gets startled by the girl when she gets home from the trip and he pops the waterbed, and the part where that one chick tries to rape him.

Offline Casper

«Reply #24: July 28, 2008, 09:10:28 PM»
Death at a Funeral, when the midget they thought was dead opens the coffin and sits up while tripping out on hallucinogenics.

Fucking classic.

anything