turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Port pricing help?  (Read 870 times)

Offline Nina

Port pricing help?
«: June 23, 2008, 10:44:01 PM»
I've gotten a few different answers to what I should price, and though a few friends made suggestions, I wanted some more opinions. I'll probably take the average. Thanks for looking, anyway. <3

Also, any tips are loved too, if you want to spare some advice.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 04:20:07 PM by Nina »

Offline Tonks

Re: Port pricing help?
«Reply #1: June 24, 2008, 08:45:18 AM»
5 GDs, I'd say. These are nice. :D

Offline Sapphirus

«Reply #2: June 24, 2008, 12:20:56 PM»
Considering your hand anatomy is very good and you have the shading handled very well, i'd say 7-8 GD max.

Offline Nina

«Reply #3: June 24, 2008, 04:21:41 PM»
Thanks guys. xD I'm probably going to take the average of the opinions I get and what I've been paid in the past. Except for those who kinda took the port and ran. D:

Added newest port from a commission. ~

Offline Astell

«Reply #4: June 24, 2008, 07:41:19 PM»
I would pay around 7GD or so for a port by you. :D I really like your shading and interesting poses.

I love the hair in the second port and the wings in the third, also the way you draw hands is very lifelike. These small things tend to stand out and I think people would be willing to pay around 7 because of the attention you give to these things and the overall quality of your ports. I think that 7 is a good amount also because it helps bring in buyers who might not be able to afford 15 GD on a port.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 07:44:30 PM by Astell »

Sesruc

«Reply #5: June 26, 2008, 10:11:07 AM»
5 GD at the least

your coloring is v. nice but some of the anatomy could be questionable. i suggest maybe making the arms skinnier. unless the characters are supposed to look a little more pudgy than normal, i don't see the harm. over all, your ports are nice.  :-*

Offline Nina

«Reply #6: June 27, 2008, 02:14:27 AM»
That's not something I'd thought about. On some of the males it's more fitting, but I can keep that in mind for the future in general. Thank you. <3

anything