turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Crit/Comments on a Sketch? PG-13  (Read 553 times)

Offline Sedde

Crit/Comments on a Sketch? PG-13
«: July 06, 2008, 04:33:23 PM»
I don't often get to draw things from any angle other than one that shows the face well, and I never get to draw couples being intimate at all because I don't like furries like that and that's most of the demographic I'm exposed to. I would LOVE peoples' critiques on this, or just comments of any kind.

This is our (me and my man's) favorite way to lay together, except usually his legs are just stretched out behind him, right next to mine. I wanted to show them somehow, though. WE'RE FULLY CLOTHED, DON'T WORRY. Well...he's wearing shorts.

Just trying to turn over a new leaf. It's very sketchy, I know, but the concept's definitely there.

Made some edits.

What do you guys think?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 10:02:34 PM by Dwy »

Offline D0m

Re: Crit/Comments on a Sketch? PG-13
«Reply #1: July 06, 2008, 04:47:02 PM»
Looks really good to me, but I think you should do something about the hair. I try not to get too detailed in the planning phase. It could help for you to block it out and not make it so stringy. Also, his right leg may need some work. It could be alright if you just erased it right out.
http://www.siredwards.webs.com <---My Gallery! PM me for a commission ;)

Offline Sedde

Re: Crit/Comments on a Sketch? PG-13
«Reply #2: July 06, 2008, 10:03:46 PM»
Also, his right leg may need some work. It could be alright if you just erased it right out.

Hm, his right leg? I thought it looked okay...and I don't want to erase it. How can I make it better?