turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: For people who are too lazy to write a desc x)  (Read 1177 times)

Offline Shannon

For people who are too lazy to write a desc x)
«: July 07, 2008, 10:00:02 AM»
Hey! :O
Since I made a desc for my friend.. And she liked it.. :D
I though to start making descs for other people since alot of them are too lazy to write one (Uncluding myself sometimes xP)

Price: 5 SD/50 CD

Examples:

Hale:
Thick silky fur brushed against the simple clothes she wore; Plain white sweater worn ontop her jeans, hugging around her legs. Fringe obscured hazel hue at the right as erected auds, fancied with a playfull plume grew out of her skull. Natural, braided, blonde hair, mostly dyed in an unusual color fell gently down her rear while the tips slightly curled. Necklace, decorated by a tiny, silver lizard, cuffed by a small chains surrounded her neck playfully, given by feminine elder.

Rhynn:
Winter peltage enclosed with chocolate markings starting on his lowerlip running down bellybutton. Night hair draped down his face, among his folded auds while gently obscuring his dusty hues. Chocolate shirt fancied with bloodred outlines hugged around his trained corpse as jeans ran down his legs, held up by a brown leather belt which wrapped around his waist. Circular jewellery wrapped around his thumb, decorated by several figures scraped in it.

Raide:
Sun tanned skin obscured as clothes hugged around his corpse. Loose shirt, tinted in a simple dust was worn above knee-height trousers, draping down his body as a belt cuffed around his waist. Striking winter sneakers hugged around his feet as dark laces solidify the cloth and half-fingered gloves running down his hand as black blond obscured his wrist. Long ears, moving up and back to one point were decorated by several rings cuffed in his ears. Ebony bag hugged around his back as his skateboard, decorated by random pieces of pink candy, was one of the ordinary objects dragged with
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 08:15:56 AM by Vandalism »
Furcadia: Revilian, Tibet, Kumal, Lad

Offline kenzy

Re: For people who are too lazy to write a desc x)
«Reply #1: July 07, 2008, 11:50:43 PM»
I want one but I dont have CD or SD, I only have GD.
Sooo.

u_u

Offline Shannon

«Reply #2: July 08, 2008, 02:36:10 AM»
I want one but I dont have CD or SD, I only have GD.
Sooo.

u_u

I have 5 SD back :3

Offline Shannon

«Reply #3: September 26, 2008, 07:03:52 AM»
>

Offline Shannon

«Reply #4: October 11, 2008, 01:40:40 AM»
>

anything