turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Lock for now  (Read 1329 times)

Offline Glory

Lock for now
«: July 10, 2008, 02:43:06 PM»
Also posted on FAM.
I check here too, but tend to reply more on fam:
http://www.altmarket.net/viewtopic.php?t=16609
--

Okay, I've waited long enough and have been more or less lied to or promised "Oh just a few days/a week/month more" long enough.

The original topic of the contest is here, so you may view the closing date and the place I got:
http://www.furcartzone.com/index.php?topic=203.0

My portrait is indeed uploaded to Maeve and I never recieved compensation of ANY sorts.

I am provoked to make this thread because of the long wait and the way she keeps delaying it.
Numorous times we contacted each other and it sounded like maybe 1 month or possibly 2 max. If you wonder the last time I contacted? I seriously don't remember, its been that long. But I should not have to keep badgering her and getting nothing either way.
Well, I've been promised larger prizes for the wait (GD instead. 2 year wings instead of 1. A cheap lifer.) but have never actually SEEN it ever bought, yet she talked about having the money in birthday form and could easilly purchase the item for which I asked for (I said primes or gd, and recieved neither.)

Over the duration, instead of me getting paid, I watch her buy a new main, port it with bought artwork, and more.
Obviously this is not a issue of money, she'd just rather spend it on herself because Maeve is not her main anymore.
I also noticed she almost held another contest on FAZ, which got canceled.

This is more or less a warning, as the wait has been so long I doubt I was ever going to recieve any compensation in the first place.
I'll gladly edit this and give credit if I ever recieve the prize from Prophet/Maeve though, and just change this to a minor warning due to the wait.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 08:53:59 PM by Marik »

Offline Ashuri

Re: Warning: Prophet/Maeve
«Reply #1: July 10, 2008, 06:19:00 PM»
That definitely sounds fishy to me :/  Especially if she has the money to buy other ports and a new main.  It's also weird that she would even change her main... because then what's the point in having that contest for that character? xD

Offline Glory

«Reply #2: July 10, 2008, 07:55:44 PM»
That definitely sounds fishy to me :/  Especially if she has the money to buy other ports and a new main.  It's also weird that she would even change her main... because then what's the point in having that contest for that character? xD
My friend said the EXACT same thing.

+ added link to FAM topic near the top since I reply there more. Theres some useful imput by others + my friend got some logs.

Maeve

«Reply #3: July 10, 2008, 08:18:04 PM»

I hope you're aware im selling prophet
and about 5 other alts that i love to death jsut trying to get you your fucking prize.

my hours were cut so bad after i sent you that last message.
im not even getting 10 hours a week, and i dont even have
enough money to pay my bills right now.

Also note im trying to sell ports to get gd.

Im doing everything i can okay.

also why dont you call your friends off.
because i've gotten over 50 whispers today from alts that were obviously made to harrass me.
Its fucking pissing me off.

Offline Glory

«Reply #4: July 10, 2008, 08:53:47 PM»
Wasn't aware, I was never told. I apologize Maeve.

This is being sorted out online, can be locked now and if it doesn't work out to the agreement, I'll remessage to have it opened.