turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: julie says  (Read 1037 times)

Offline Lord

julie says
«: July 13, 2008, 09:43:40 PM»
these people are good!

uhhhhh chances are i won't remember everyone. though i mainly comissioned portrait art, and i still have the alts to go back and *clonk* REMEMBER who i comissioned but im a fucking lazy ass so just remind me here

IN ORDER OF TIME (to best memory)

Mina-chan - we did a portrait trade, she made a beautiful non-remap for my beaubaby. i <3 this girl, go comission her now, gogogogogoog

Mari - comissioned for Beau, and holy shit, it looks. so. nice. was extremely quick, and i <3 it. highly highly recommended

Tiamat - GO COMISSION HER RIGHT NOW. seriously. quick, but still maintains great quality. she was so unbelievably patient with me when it came to payment ;_; i love her unconditionally. so very highly recommended

Vux - got a freebie and bought a few premades from them. i looooooove your stuff, vux! highly recommended

Shira - second comission of two. loooove this girl!~ really REALLY nice stuff, and the product is finnished quickly! i think she might have quit, i havent seen her in ages, but if shes still around furcadia, i highly recommend comissioning her!

Jenni / Warcall - holy shit. comissioned her for a feral portrait, and though she doesnt do them often, i think its VERY well-done, and much better than many of the "experienced" feral artists could ever churn out. same as above guys, v highly recommended

Zim - LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU. comissioned her a while ago for a 24-bit. it was. beautifulllllllll~~~ very highly recommended
more recently; comissioned for two 24-bits of Beau, which i love to death! was quick and they looked, sonice.

Turquoise - as far as i'm aware, shes finnished it, ive just been too lazy to contact her about it LOL. comissioned her for a 24-bit. i'll update this later idk.

Annaz / Songbird / whatever they go by now - woo! very nice portrait, and cheap too (during her 2 gd thingsalemabob). recommended~

Shira - first of two. same review as ^

Fengo - omgg absolute love <3 comissioned her for a portrait of my first main, was a bit slow, but it WAS WONDERFUL. she also made lord a super-sexy gift portrait that i adore

Naikaazu / Moree - her portraits are so cute, omg. id tell everyone to spam her with comissions but she's quit ;__; though i still love her <3~

UHHHH i think thats it
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 10:05:14 PM by Julie »

Offline Lord

Re: julie says
«Reply #1: July 28, 2008, 07:13:56 PM»
+ Mari
+ Update on Zim

~~

Offline Mala

«Reply #2: July 28, 2008, 09:21:56 PM»
i want to cry

how could you forget me

Offline Lord

«Reply #3: July 28, 2008, 10:01:01 PM»
i want to cry

how could you forget me

omg i totaly forgot i thought i had you in here ;_;

+mina

Offline Chiy

«Reply #4: July 31, 2008, 04:07:47 PM»
yeah. i think we're talkin bout the same shira/leah.
she did quit... but she still does ports occasionaly. i lav her

........... C: ... hi >>

Offline Lord

«Reply #5: July 31, 2008, 04:55:35 PM»
yeah. i think we're talkin bout the same shira/leah.
she did quit... but she still does ports occasionaly. i lav her

........... C: ... hi >>

she should come back

i miss her....

hello................... ........................ . #SF

anything