turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Be on the lookout!  (Read 1242 times)

Offline MT

• Topic Author
  • This is the most sober I've ever been in an airport.
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
    • FA

• Total Badges: 25
    Badges: (View All)
    Windows User Level 5 Fifth year Anniversary
Be on the lookout!
«: July 14, 2008, 01:19:44 PM»
Well, rooke whispered me today and said that one of his ports that was made by Huggle has been stolen. The stolen and edited port was found on Paramore Bebop, which can be found here: http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c90/CrazilyInsane/untitled-1.png

Note from Huggle to rooke:
We have a problem.    A friend of mine just showed me this: http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c90/CrazilyInsane/untitled-1.png   Apparently, Rooke's port has been stolen, and the character containing the stolen port has been spoken with. However, she says that someone named "DawsonsKrow" gave the port to her. She said she had only known this person for maybe a day, said she had no idea that the port was stolen and would have it cleared immediately; the problem is this "DawsonsKrow" running about with a stolen version of Rooke's port, and possibly just handing it out to whomever they come upon.    I have been unable to reach them, unfortunately, and I think we should both keep an eye out for them.    I've only had one other theft than this, and it was solved rather swiftly by the commissioner and a few other people before I could even get my hands on a live conversation with the thief. SO, I haven't really the slightest clue on how to deal with this.

So, be on the lookout for DawsonsKrow, and if you see him/her, please try to get in touch with rooke or huggle about it.

Offline Tycho

Re: Be on the lookout!
«Reply #1: July 14, 2008, 01:31:49 PM»
thank you bb

we're working on posting it on FAM too, but there's some crappy glitch that keeps people from postin' on the art alert forum