turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Cloverfield comes out today  (Read 1794 times)

Maeve

• Topic Author
Cloverfield comes out today
«: January 18, 2008, 02:44:18 PM»
I'm going to go seeeeee it. o_o

Looks kinda scary though, and I honestly still have no idea what its about.
Does anyone else know?  >_>;

Offline lolo

Re: Cloverfield comes out today
«Reply #1: January 18, 2008, 02:48:45 PM»
PS EVERYONE DIES

(i am the cloverfield monster)
Everyone had got something in hand cept natty dread

Offline Narnia

«Reply #2: January 18, 2008, 02:51:11 PM»
It's a horror film which is filmed in the Blair Witch style (but not as shaky). It has received excellent reviews around the net. Just google for them. Beware of planted reviews and buzz sites.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Maeve

• Topic Author
«Reply #3: January 18, 2008, 02:53:49 PM»
PS EVERYONE DIES

(i am the cloverfield monster)

Oh sweet jesus. ~O:

Offline Cowboy

«Reply #4: January 18, 2008, 05:22:26 PM»
I've never even heard of that.

But if it looks scary, I'll probably be at the theaters to see it as soon as possible. xD
"You can't be gay and in a western, especially in Wyoming." she said, "Plus there weren't any gay people back in 1963."

Offline TK

«Reply #5: January 18, 2008, 06:11:55 PM»
I want to see it. I saw the preview when I saw Transformers at midnight.. it bugged me so much because they didn't have a name when they showed the preview, since then its been on my must see movie list. I'm probably gonna see it tomorrow or later today, I can give you what I think if you havn't seen it before then.

Offline Narnia

«Reply #6: January 18, 2008, 06:22:29 PM»
Some Buzz sites associated with the movie:

www.slusho.jp
www.1-18-08.com
www.tagruato.jp
www.tidowave.com

Many people thought the promotional aspect of Cloverfield itself was an Alternate Reality Game.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 06:26:16 PM by Narnia »
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Maeve

• Topic Author
«Reply #7: January 18, 2008, 08:04:50 PM»
Well... I went and saw the movie..

IF YOU HAVE MOTION SICKNESS (like I do) DO NOT SEE THE MOVIE.
dear god, it made me throw up twice it was so shaky.

Also kind of pissed me off, it never explains where the thing came from, or what happened at the end.

But I guess it wasn't too bad.

Offline SLASHERS.

«Reply #8: January 19, 2008, 12:44:14 PM»
no.

nononoonononono.

i saw it last night.. oh my god i thought i would throw up.

i didn't like the film at all, there were very few scenes that actually made me interested, and those were basically the ones i saw in the previews. i do not reccomend seeing this movie. the moster was unorigional, as well as the plot, and the whole thing was pretty predictable. it gave me a huge headache, and i left the theater very dissapointed, and wishing i would have seen 1 Missed Call.

rofl.

this is just one persons opinion, but i very strongly do not reccomend watching this movie, expecially if you have motion sickness.

Maeve

• Topic Author
«Reply #9: January 19, 2008, 12:58:39 PM»
no.

nononoonononono.

i saw it last night.. oh my god i thought i would throw up.

i didn't like the film at all, there were very few scenes that actually made me interested, and those were basically the ones i saw in the previews. i do not reccomend seeing this movie. the moster was unorigional, as well as the plot, and the whole thing was pretty predictable. it gave me a huge headache, and i left the theater very dissapointed, and wishing i would have seen 1 Missed Call.

rofl.

this is just one persons opinion, but i very strongly do not reccomend watching this movie, expecially if you have motion sickness.

well then. you basically said the same thing as i did. xD

Offline TK

«Reply #10: January 19, 2008, 07:57:08 PM»
Well... I went and saw the movie..

IF YOU HAVE MOTION SICKNESS (like I do) DO NOT SEE THE MOVIE.
dear god, it made me throw up twice it was so shaky.

Also kind of pissed me off, it never explains where the thing came from, or what happened at the end.

But I guess it wasn't too bad.

Now I see this, after seeing the movie...

yeah I have vertigo and saw it not fun at all.. been almost an hour and still iffy

Offline Schwarz

«Reply #11: January 19, 2008, 11:11:16 PM»
Haven't seen it. Never really plan to, though I'm sure I'll get roped into it eventually.

Any movie shot in the style of Blair Witch Shakey Camera is bound to be bad. Though it does give me hope that someday I, too, can make millions from a movie I made using my mom's camcorder.  8D
I'm glad you realize how miserable your life would be without me.
re-animator.net -- a vast waste of internet

Offline Narnia

«Reply #12: January 20, 2008, 03:13:23 AM»
All of my friends went to see it tonight. Almost all of them loved it.

anything