turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Tazer-Julie collaborations!  (Read 986 times)

Offline Lord

Tazer-Julie collaborations!
«: July 31, 2008, 12:44:20 AM»
Two currently. there -will- be many more to come~

We're not sure how to price these, let's say for now, 8 GD each? Buy both for 15 GD (one gd off, but still!)

If you buy both for 15 GD, I will make you as many edits you like! Markings, piercings, wings (If I can fit them!), etcetc, and of course, the bad BG.

IF BOUGHT SEPARATELY: Upon purchase, I will make MINOR edits, such as MINOR markings, and I will add a BG that you'd wish didnt come with the purchase. #SK If you would rather do edits yourself, that's fine, but our signatures WILL NOT BE MESSED WITH!

Payment is expected by the time edits are done, a preview is shown, and BEFORE THE .FOX FILE IS SENT TO YOU.

Credits:

Tazer / Chiy ( www.chiy.deviantart.com ) - Original sketches found throughout various deviations on her dA site. All premades will be taken from these sketches, and if the sketch is a specific character, they are stripped of all 'uniqueness'. All premades are drawn with the original artist's full awareness and cooperation.

Julie / Beau / Lord ( www.jewleigh.deviantart. com ) - The only thing I have done is created the outline from Tazer / Chiy's sketches, coloured, and shaded them. I will be making edits and the background.

Please contact:

Tazer / Chiy
or
Julie / Beau

if interested!

Thank you.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 12:58:53 AM by Julie »

Offline Chiy

Re: Tazer-Julie collaborations!
«Reply #1: July 31, 2008, 01:42:41 AM»
juliewoolie.
make sure to send all .fsh files to me too before you submit xD just so i can fix anything! <3

Offline Lord

«Reply #2: July 31, 2008, 03:37:31 PM»
juliewoolie.
make sure to send all .fsh files to me too before you submit xD just so i can fix anything! <3

OHRIGHT, i forgot to send you the second one.

i'll do that now k

Offline Chiy

«Reply #3: July 31, 2008, 03:54:15 PM»
come on guizzzzzzzzzzz.
they'll get better. those two are from old sketches :C

Offline Lord

«Reply #4: August 01, 2008, 01:20:08 PM»
badada

third premade on its wayyy

Offline Lord