turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Auction, or auto-sell?  (Read 661 times)

Offline Experience

Auction, or auto-sell?
«: August 04, 2008, 11:41:18 AM»
I just finished the first portrait I've done in a couple months, and I'm actually surprised it turned out decent.
I want to know if I should auction it, or auto-sell it. And if auction, what should the SB and AB be? And if auto-sell, what should the price be?
Would you be interested in buying this portrait?

I'm thinking around 15-20GD auto-sell, personally, but I kinda want to see how high someone will bid.
we're that country that, when you go all "hay guys lets bomb some shit" we're like "no, dude. that's not cool. don't bomb that country" and then you're like "who the fuck said that? i'l beat your face in." then you realize its us and you're like "oh, its only canada"

Offline Hathor

Re: Auction, or auto-sell?
«Reply #1: August 04, 2008, 12:06:19 PM»
I say aution, if it doesn't reach a price you believe is good enough you can always have the right to pull out. And if you're curious to see how much it could make, I'd suggest not having an AB. If you go for Auto Sell I agree with at least 15 GD though, it's lovely. <3

Offline MT

• This is the most sober I've ever been in an airport.
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
    • FA

• Total Badges: 25
    Badges: (View All)
    Windows User Level 5 Fifth year Anniversary
«Reply #2: August 04, 2008, 12:30:04 PM»
Yea, auction! c:
lol love how you shaded the hair btw. I agree with hath, don't have an AB so we can see how high the bids can get to :>

Offline Lord

«Reply #3: August 04, 2008, 04:41:58 PM»
agreed, auction it without an auto, and when bids start slowing down or if you think it's at a fair selling price, you could go ahead and sell it to the highest bidder