turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Pricing?  (Read 763 times)

Offline Tarvos

Pricing?
«: January 21, 2008, 02:52:00 PM»
What would you place my ports at? :/

and

Are my most recent examples

Offline Mala

Re: Pricing?
«Reply #1: January 21, 2008, 04:45:29 PM»
5GD foshure. Maybe more.

I love that background on the first one.

Offline Tarvos

«Reply #2: January 21, 2008, 05:35:19 PM»
5GD foshure. Maybe more.

I love that background on the first one.

Thanks I like the background too though water is kind of annoying, xD

Offline Sanne

«Reply #3: January 21, 2008, 06:57:28 PM»
3-5GD. :) You have a wonderful shading technique. You just need to get a little more familiar with anatomy in some areas, but you're definitely on the right path!

A tip for backgrounds: Don't make them too static. Water has waves and isn't one straight one, not even at the horizon. The sun would also reflect in the water and the sky would have an orange glow. Try to keep these things in mind.... Colors reflect off each other.

Can't really point anything drastic out with the characters themselves though. Just don't forget the eyebrows. x3;;
"Deep down inside, you wish you were skinny."
"No. Deep down inside, you wish you had half the confidence I have to be yourself."

Offline Tarvos

«Reply #4: January 21, 2008, 09:51:18 PM»
3-5GD. :) You have a wonderful shading technique. You just need to get a little more familiar with anatomy in some areas, but you're definitely on the right path!

A tip for backgrounds: Don't make them too static. Water has waves and isn't one straight one, not even at the horizon. The sun would also reflect in the water and the sky would have an orange glow. Try to keep these things in mind.... Colors reflect off each other.

Can't really point anything drastic out with the characters themselves though. Just don't forget the eyebrows. x3;;

Thanks, I enjoy shading much more then anything else and I see what you mean with the sun thing, :-)