turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Kenshii's Commissioning Reviews  (Read 859 times)

Offline Kenshii

Kenshii's Commissioning Reviews
«: August 10, 2008, 12:01:51 PM»
1. Viktorria

Because of a recent events, I feel as if I should tell my personal experience with said artists in order to let other people know how it was with me.

I will start off to say I was not friends with her prior to commissioning her. I saw her thread, thought her prices and art was rockin, so I commissioned her for a full profile CG of my character.

Not only was she patient, she showed me through messengers step by step of the process. When the sketch was to my liking, I paid her the money and she completed it. Still, the changes had to be made, which she did without a fuss or hesitation. She did it quickly and promptly. I was VERY satisfied. So satisfied that I decided to commission her AGAIN (last week for my other character.) By then we had set up a very friendly relationship on the basis of my satisfaction and her patience and kindness.

So off we go! My second character, I'll tell you, is a BITCH to draw. Not only does he have a complicated mechanical arm, but his wings are weird and yeah. He's just hard in my opinion. We had to go through a series of sketches and different poses. She had to make tons of changes in the coloring, shading until he was perfect. (due to me being anal of him). And once more, she finished him in a very timely fashion. (three days actually) and had my full satisfaction.

My advice to commissioners of Viktorria. If you feel like others opinions influenced you and you are afraid to commission her..well then don't. There are other artists. But honestly, I have had no problem with her and have recommended her to my friends, who are also very satisfied.

2. Shnee/Kairiko

Woooo! Such a darling! I confronted her out of nowhere to commision her for a Jiaolong picture. She admitted she was a little busy, but it was no problem and I still got the work in a timely fashion. I commisioned her for traditional art, aka a pencil shading of my character. It was simple but at the same time beautiful. Also her prices are fantastic. Check her out.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 12:53:49 PM by Kenshii »

Offline ADALEINE

Re: Viktorria's review
«Reply #1: August 10, 2008, 12:48:38 PM»
No one person can be the subject of a thread. It's considered bashing, in a sense.

If you have a review about Viktorria, post it in your own thread, not here.

Offline Kenshii

«Reply #2: August 10, 2008, 12:50:27 PM»
..Oh.  :-[ Okay..

Offline La-la

«Reply #3: August 10, 2008, 12:51:10 PM»
Just title your thread " Kenshii's reviews."

Offline Kenshii

Re: Kenshii's Commissioning Reviews
«Reply #4: August 10, 2008, 12:54:11 PM»
Did it  :D