turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Banu  (Read 3253 times)

Offline pix

Banu
«: August 15, 2008, 11:38:15 AM»
this is connected to http://altmarket.net/viewtopic.php?t=17407 for the most part, but they locked the thread so i can't reply with my info or anything and.. i don't really have an account there so i'd rather waste less time and just post here.
i was dreamhopping, and i clicked on banu and noticed that she's still wearing the port she stated that wouldn't be seen on her anymore:
'she told me she had editted from it, and that the portrait will not be seen on banu anymore'

i'm not sure what to do about this, should we just work on getting it cleared? she's away at the time, so i can't get in contact with her.

look at all your different colored hats

Offline La-la

Re: Banu
«Reply #1: August 15, 2008, 11:43:38 AM»
noticed that she's still wearing the port she stated that wouldn't be seen on her anymore:

y

Offline pix

«Reply #2: August 15, 2008, 11:46:00 AM»
noticed that she's still wearing the port she stated that wouldn't be seen on her anymore:

y

because the port is stolen/edited from korn's portrait.
look at all your different colored hats

Offline Eevee

«Reply #3: August 15, 2008, 12:03:01 PM»
We can't do anything about it, its up to the original artist of Korn's port, discovered to be Rhea, to get it cleared by providing proof to [email protected] if they have any proof.

Offline Noki

«Reply #4: August 19, 2008, 07:52:14 AM»
Thank god this came up again; I only found out a few days ago - by chance. I couldn't reply because the other thread was locked.

Offline Banu

«Reply #5: August 19, 2008, 01:28:12 PM»
Dream hopping or coming in to snoop around? :/

I've spoken to Rhea, and I'm tired of seeing this issue brought up.

Let me make myself clear:

I'm NOT using the portrait. However, sometimes when I log on, or some such, the portrait may load. I don't click on myself, so the portrait may be up and I don't realize it. However, when I DO see that it's up (accidentally :/) I take it down immediately.

I'm in the process of finding a new portrait to replace it (since it's uploaded onto my SS portspace and I can change them), and in the meantime I'm going to contact Furc or the Market people to see if they can clear it considering the situation.

I sincerely hope this puts everything to rest, and people like you don't come in to snoop around and just click on me for my port :/ I'm in no way supporting art theft, and it was made clear last time that it was not intentionally stolen but a big misunderstanding/accident.

Thank you very much.

Banu
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 01:32:11 PM by Banu »

Offline sarragh

«Reply #6: August 19, 2008, 01:56:49 PM»
I'm NOT using the portrait. However, sometimes when I log on, or some such, the portrait may load. I don't click on myself, so the portrait may be up and I don't realize it. However, when I DO see that it's up (accidentally :/) I take it down immediately.

Eh, in my years of being on furc, I've never had furc load and a different port be up than the one I was using the previous time I had logged on. Also, right when you log on, your own port is displayed, so I personally call bullshit on this. It should be cleared by September 3rd, if it's a SS port space. Any way we can get a screenshot, so we're sure it is?

Offline Zodiac

«Reply #7: August 19, 2008, 05:18:03 PM»
Just to let you know, you can PM a staff member about any locked thread if you have new info. :3

Offline Banu

«Reply #8: August 19, 2008, 06:00:25 PM»
Believe it or not, there is the capability of clicking other people. I'm not causing bullshit, I'm just saying that if it does happen to be loaded, I'm not intentionally trying to display the port as my own. Hence me saying it's an ACCIDENT.

And as for the port, I'm already in the process of getting it removed. So hold your panties on and chill out ^^

The issue has been dealt with, as I've said, and you can even whisper Rhea if you don't believe me. I've contacted Furcadia AND I have a new port commission in the works.

-Banu

Offline Glory

«Reply #9: October 12, 2008, 06:11:42 PM»
Just to provide a tad of info, I've had my own ports change on me.
It especially happens after logging in if you didn't exit correctly, traded a digo, and just randomly at times for me.

Offline Tat

«Reply #10: October 12, 2008, 10:03:39 PM»
It especially happens after logging in if you didn't exit correctly, traded a digo, and just randomly at times for me.

Yea. But.

When you log on to furc, it isn't displaying anyone elses port until you click on them. It shows yours if you are wearing one at all.

So, unless you click on someone OMG AS SOON AS YOU ENTER FURC LOL. I'm talking about the milisecond you log in, you shouldn't have this "I didn't notice it." Problem.

Offline Morgan

«Reply #11: October 13, 2008, 05:52:21 AM»

Yea. But.

When you log on to furc, it isn't displaying anyone elses port until you click on them. It shows yours if you are wearing one at all.

So, unless you click on someone OMG AS SOON AS YOU ENTER FURC LOL. I'm talking about the milisecond you log in, you shouldn't have this "I didn't notice it." Problem.

man idk about you but im not paying attention to what port i have on when i log in

Offline Lovedoll

«Reply #12: October 13, 2008, 09:14:08 AM»
You know, with all the crap going on about this, why not just upload a crappy port quickly and then use those 30 days to find a new port?

You're not wearing the portrait until you get a new port anyway, so why take the chance? It obviously seems like a huge bother to have topics sprout like mushrooms over this.

Besides that, if it were me I'd log on and think of how much people have caused a ruckus over it. I'd make it a daily routine to check I'm not wearing the port. But that's just me.

Edit: lol i no cn read
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 09:17:31 AM by Starri »

Offline La-la

«Reply #13: October 13, 2008, 01:54:35 PM»
.. yeah but right when you log in your port is RIGHT THERE.

Offline Azula

«Reply #14: October 13, 2008, 02:03:17 PM»
uh yeah your port is RIGHT FUCKING THERE when you log on so i don't know how anyone could not pay attention to it or notice it unless you IMMEDIATELY click on someone else (which i wouldn't doubt with some curious, nosy people) so it seems a little bit like bull shit that you don't notice your port when any of you log on :)

Offline Tat

«Reply #15: October 13, 2008, 06:40:49 PM»
uh yeah your port is RIGHT FUCKING THERE when you log on so i don't know how anyone could not pay attention to it or notice it unless you IMMEDIATELY click on someone else (which i wouldn't doubt with some curious, nosy people) so it seems a little bit like bull shit that you don't notice your port when any of you log on :)

Amen my friend. A-fucking-men

Offline Flame

«Reply #16: October 19, 2008, 09:55:40 PM»
Her portrait has been replaced, please lock this thread :/ No sense putting her name down just because someone made a mistake.