turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: woah, reviews  (Read 871 times)

Offline Nny

woah, reviews
«: August 19, 2008, 04:26:07 AM»

It's 2am, I'm wide awake again, and there's not much else to do. So here are some reviews.

People I've commissioned//bought premades from:

Rooke: Lol... Rooke's awesome. I commissioned her for a port of Iero, and she did such a good job on him, and was pretty fast, too. She did a cg pic of him as well, which was also pretty good. Another thing she did for me was shade Houdini Splicer's mask, and she did such a great job at that. I love Rooke, she's a great friend, and really good artist. <3

Cletus: Commissioned her for a port of Corseting. She got his design perfectly, and made an awesome port. She's fast, and her art is great. I'd commission her again.

Kenny: Commissioned him for some lineart, and bought a premade from him. He's funny, and super fast. Kenny's probably one of my favorite artists, I absolutely love his ports fdjfhjdsfs.

MortiPenny: Momo and Penny are awesome. xD I got a premade from them, and it was edited to fit my character Corseting. They did a great job. (:

Beep: I didn't really commission her, but she did enter my contest. I absolutely LOVE the entries she did. The port for Lego Indiana Jones cracks me up every time I see it. xD She did another one for Corseting, which is adorable. Beep's awesome, funny, friendly, and does great art. End of story. :B

Lockstep//Tooth: I love this girl. ;-; Her art is so amazing, and she's one of my favorites. She's so friendly and sweet, and oh my god she's fast. I didn't actually commission her, but she entered my contest.

Zim: Commissioned her for two ports of JTHM. I love the ports she did. She was nice, fast, and the ports turned out really good. <3 I'd commission her again. (:

Edo: Edo's awesome. I commissioned her for a port of Iero. She got his design perfectly. She also entered my contest and made an adorable port of Ianz. :B She's a sweetheart. <3

Koi: I commissioned Koi to do a background for Houdini Splicer's port and it turned out amazing. She's really good. o:

Huggle: She's amazing okay?! Commission her. Do it. <3

If I forgot anyone... don't kill me, it's 2am. Just tell me, and I'll add you. :B

« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 09:35:18 PM by JTHM »

Offline Zim

Re: woah, reviews
«Reply #1: August 19, 2008, 04:28:33 AM»
Aw, thanks! :3!

Offline Kenny

«Reply #2: October 04, 2008, 01:04:01 AM»
ty omg!! :3

<3~

([email protected] sig COME HANG OUT WITH ME youre not around enough man)
Craig: what should my sig on faz be
Carnival: me
Joker: the jews have 44 athletes in the olympix

Offline Gengar

«Reply #3: October 09, 2008, 03:12:23 PM»
you bought that unshaded wolf premade from me that you put on dawkins? =]
Gengar -

anything