turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Multimedia Contest! -ON HOLD-  (Read 1020 times)

Offline Elettra

Multimedia Contest! -ON HOLD-
«: August 19, 2008, 06:34:55 PM»
Alright, I've never done a contest before, but I'm hoping that this one will at least get a few hits. It will last..as long as I see fit, really though once it gets to where I feel it should end, I'll edit the thread and give a one week notice, or something like that. And just to note, I'll take line-art, colored pieces, ports, anything really. Be creative! <3

Anyway! I guess I'll tell ya' the prizes first. (Prizes may go higher depending on if I get more money..somehow!)

First place: $20 PayPal or 20 GD.

Second place: $10 PayPal or 10 GD.

Third place: $5 PayPal or 5 GD.

Everyone who enters will also get a free sketch from me. A pencil sketch rather, that can either be a bust, full body, or chibi sketch of a character of your choosing. Examples are here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The characters that all who enter will be drawing are as follows.

Kamilia. (Her site with reference pictures)

Desc: Luxurious... Fluttering lashes and hidden smiles with a truly velveteen voice.  Plush ears peeked warily from beneath cerulean waves which tempted fingers to dive within their depths - Feathery bangs artfully styled to shield rings of gold. Leapord spots marred an ashen pelt; hue comparable to the  smoke the drifted past luscious lips. Alabastor jacket atop an obsidian 'wifebeater' doing little to hide the curves that made up her lithe frame. Pinstripe pencil skirt clung to thighs like a second skin; stilletos always present. Dual feathered extensions protruded from her shoulderblades -- ivory with onyx tips.

And Janele. (Only ref' I have of her so far)

Desc: Sun-kissed strands danced along exposed shoulderblades -- Plutonium offset by cocoa and whipped cream. Contrasting, silken pelt accentuating Hershey kiss curves. Thick, ebon lashes complimented teal eyes with dramatic arches lined in kohl. Backless, salmon top hugged generous mounds of flesh at her front; low-cut to leave cleavage in view - ending just above her bellybutton. Temptation. Feathered appendages sprouted from just above her shoulderblades, alabastor plumage stopping where her obsidian miniskirt began -- Equipped with ruffles and all. Ankle boots lifted her a few inches, dyed to match her wings. Dangling chain at her naval and lower lip ring portraying that the femme adored her metal.

And my friend's character, Cliff Hall.

Desc: Flick of a cowboy hat, and a flash of good ol' american blue stare and y'would've been hook line n' sinker. American cowboy with a nasty lil' twist. Charcoal fur covered over this man's visage, smooth and steady like silk. Enthralling vanilla marks designated family heritage. Devious grin, plastered with those au' naturale pearly whites, often flashed to any willing targets of his constant flirt comments. Copper soaked summer shirt lead down to pair of sweet ol' baby blues. Charcoal worker boots accompanied each of mans wide feet. && the girls say, save a horse, ride a cowboy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entries:

DA version.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 05:56:12 PM by Kamilia »

Sesruc

Re: Multimedia Contest! All who enter get a free sketch!
«Reply #1: August 19, 2008, 09:29:23 PM»
gosh you messed up bad
instead of putting up my description, you put cliff hall's
how dare you ;-;

haha just playing...

anyways. i might enter depending on whether or not i have the muse.

you're awesome nonetheless. <3

Offline Elettra

«Reply #2: August 19, 2008, 10:02:01 PM»
gosh you messed up bad
instead of putting up my description, you put cliff hall's
how dare you ;-;

haha just playing...

anyways. i might enter depending on whether or not i have the muse.

you're awesome nonetheless. <3

You made me a very paranoid person. >> When you said I messed up, I thought you meant I actually messed up. xD

I was all, 'omg wtf. WHERE?!'

No, but um...yeah. He has no arts. Only old sketches I've given him. For ANY of his characters. And he's my buddy who I felt sorry for, so yeah. >> Had to help him out. <3

And thank ya'! I wish ya' would enter, but it's entirely up to you. <3

Offline Telelia

«Reply #3: August 20, 2008, 10:17:51 AM»
umm.... when does it end?
NVM- i re-read it and saw my answer
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 10:46:04 AM by Telelia »
Do we fear the darkness, or is it the light that shines so bright?

Offline Elettra

«Reply #4: August 20, 2008, 10:46:48 AM»
umm.... when does it end?
NVM- i re-read it and saw my answer

I'm not exactly sure when I'll end it yet, but It'll at least be open for a few weeks to a month or so. There's really no hurry. ^ ^